Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Marcella Peek
Forum: Quilting September 8th 13, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Marcella Peek
Midget Quilt Blocks Posted

In article ,
wrote:

She took so long that I threw away the ones I down-loaded. I didn't think
she was going to...
Forum: Quilting August 31st 13, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Marcella Peek
OT sort of but sewing question rugs

Interesting....I put Forbo into our kitchen (love it by the way) and it
was far less expensive than carrying the wood flooring into the kitchen
or doing the tile floor the contractor...
Forum: Quilting August 23rd 13, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Marcella Peek
news from our new home

In article ,
Susan Laity Price wrote:

I was excited to receive 140 posts from this group tonight. Of course
it had been a...
Forum: Quilting August 7th 13, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Marcella Peek
Current Projects

In article ,
Bronnie wrote:

G'day Marcella and everyone.
I must apologise for not posting much on RCTQ of late,...
Forum: Quilting August 5th 13, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Marcella Peek
Stash Enhancement

In article , "mary"
wrote:

We are going to see our daughter and son that live in the east bay area of
California. So far on the itinerary are...
Forum: Quilting August 4th 13, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Marcella Peek
Meet Up!!!

That is so great you all got to meet up! How fun :-)

Glad you had such a good time.

I still get to see a couple of people from this group from time to time
and it is always a treat. Nice when real...
Forum: Quilting August 1st 13, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Marcella Peek
Current Projects

In article ,
Jo Gibson wrote:

I have several quilts on the go just now. I have a single-bed sized
quilt for a 3-year-old girl -...
Forum: Quilting August 1st 13, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Marcella Peek
Diaper Bags was Quilts in Movies...

In article , wrote:

I read the group three or four times a week. It's not as busy as the "olden
days" that's for sure. I really miss it, too.
Forum: Quilting August 1st 13, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Marcella Peek
Current Projects

Right now I'm working on little basket blocks. The pattern is he

http://ep.yimg.com/ty/cdn/feathered-star-productions-inc/2Cakestand.pdf

The challenge on the Temecula Quilts Blog was to make one...
Forum: Quilting August 1st 13, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Marcella Peek
Craftsy?

Hi!

Have any of you all tried classes with Craftsy? I have taken a few (free
ones and paid ones) and very much enjoyed them.

For my birthday they sent me a discount code for the class of my...
Forum: Quilting July 29th 13, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Marcella Peek
Giant Dahlia

In article ,
Jo Gibson wrote:

Has anyone here made one? I bought a book from 1983 about it, and I'm
gearing up to make one. If you've...
Forum: Quilting July 29th 13, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Marcella Peek
Quilts in Movies...

When I saw this I thought it was absolutely fascinating that a post from
1996 re-appeared and someone responded to it. Crazy!

I love how at the end she asked "anyone spot any quilts in movies...
Forum: Quilting July 9th 13, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Marcella Peek
Need a rotary cutter!

That's great that you are feeling so energetic! Just don't wear yourself
out :-)

marcella

In article ,
Jennifer in Ottawa...
Forum: Quilting May 22nd 13, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 41
Posted By Marcella Peek
OT - Recipes which use olive oil or balsamic vinegar?

Wow, I wonder how this post from 2004 got resurrected?

Hopefully Jo has used up her olive oil and vinegar stash in the last 9
years :-)

marcella
wonder how many unfinished quilts I have that...
Forum: Quilting May 16th 13, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Marcella Peek
Health update

In article ,
Jennifer in Ottawa wrote:

The CT scan showed both good and dubious results: the secondary site liver
Forum: Quilting May 16th 13, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Marcella Peek
Any guesses?

In article ,
Jennifer in Ottawa wrote:

My nephew recently returned from a trans-Atlantic cruise which had called in
Forum: Quilting May 8th 13, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Marcella Peek
What are you doing?

In article ,
"Bobbie Sews More" wrote:

I am recovering from allergies that have stopped my ears up, so I am doing
the...
Forum: Quilting April 3rd 13, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Marcella Peek
Online courses? any ideas?

In article ,
Janner wrote:

Just wondering if any of you have used online courses for quilting,
sewing, knitting? ...
Forum: Quilting March 19th 13, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Marcella Peek
So what are you all working on?

In article ,
Sandy Foster wrote:

Marcella, I'm so glad you're entering one of your pieces into the show!
I really...
Forum: Quilting March 18th 13, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Marcella Peek
So what are you all working on?

In article ,
Flossy wrote:

Having been out of the loop for so long I just wondered what you were all
working...
Forum: Quilting March 12th 13, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Marcella Peek
It's been a long long long long time......but

In article ,
Flossy wrote:

I'm back!!!

I'm now retired and find that I have the time to chat and of course quilt...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 13, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Marcella Peek
quilt binding

Yikes! Not sure what Janome machine you have, but the accufeed ditch
quilting foot is only $27.99 at Brubakers.

http://brubakerssewing.com/store/index.php/accufeed-ditch-quilting-foot.h
tml

If...
Forum: Quilting February 27th 13, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Marcella Peek
quilt binding

In article ,
"Polly Esther" wrote:

I posted this over at 'that other place' and want to share it with those of
you who don't go there....
Forum: Quilting February 8th 13, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Marcella Peek
Operating machinery

In article ,
Brian wrote:

On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 20:15:50 -0600, Polly Esther wrote:

You know those instructions you get with a...
Forum: Quilting January 24th 13, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Marcella Peek
Who has been a member of this group the longest?

Interesting. I thought I started participating around '96 - '97 but I
know when I joined the .rec group was new and so posts were sent to both
the new group and the .alt group still as they...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500