Showing results 1 to 25 of 308
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Vicky
Forum: Beads November 25th 08, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Vicky
Someone is looking on etsy for a Lampworker Please read Ladys andgents

On Nov 24, 5:27*pm, wrote:
Lampwork florals sets
posted 11/24/2008 , expires 12/15/2008
Hi I am after multiple sets ( probably 10 sets initially) of florals,
Forum: Beads August 30th 08, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 26
Posted By Vicky
Losing the beady groove

Hey Valerie, Hugs Honey We all move away from things and go back to
things I have a ton of polymer clay I haven't rolled any clay in a
good long time but it still in my mind! I will again but right...
Forum: Beads June 12th 08, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Vicky
We are doing a Mother Daughter Show

On Jun 7, 1:50*pm, Vicky wrote:
I wanted to share with you especially if you happen to be in texas any
where near by Copperas Cove I love to see any of my friends and...
Forum: Beads June 7th 08, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Vicky
We are doing a Mother Daughter Show

I wanted to share with you especially if you happen to be in texas any
where near by Copperas Cove I love to see any of my friends and fellow
beaders come by here is more on it and please feel free...
Forum: Beads June 3rd 08, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Vicky
Pretties

On May 28, 3:25*am, "Christina Peterson" wrote:
We always look at the impressive beads and I have some here to share too,
but I thought I'd start with some bead makers who...
Forum: Beads June 3rd 08, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Vicky
Lampworkers who have etsy account i was looking at Alchemy

and thought y=umm one of our Ladies or gents may want to bid on this !

http://www.etsy.com/alchemy/request.php?id=12079

Victoria
Forum: Beads May 25th 08, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Vicky
My first wire-wrap necklace

On May 19, 5:09*am, Maren at google wrote:
Kinda promised to Patti I'd post this tonight:

http://www.jach.hawaii.edu/~maren/hilobeads/pictures/sets/necklace_av...

Forum: Beads May 25th 08, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Vicky
A crimp in my day -quite literally - and the necklace that cameof it

On May 25, 2:37*am, Patti wrote:
Haven't done any dumb jewelry mistakes lately, but I'm having to face
the fact that my short term memory is going. On Friday, I had to go...
Forum: Beads April 30th 08, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Vicky
Eye Candy

On Apr 28, 1:41*am, "Christina Peterson" wrote:
Stunning orchidhttp://cgi.ebay.com/orange-Lady-Slipper-Orchid-Pendant-Kobuki_W0QQite...

Perennial favorite Calvin Orr does...
Forum: Beads April 30th 08, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Vicky
Buddhist Rosary

On Apr 27, 3:40*pm, "Christina Peterson" wrote:
My first project since hurting my finger has been a Buddhist rosary for a
friend. *No picture of it, but it's just a string...
Forum: Beads April 30th 08, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Vicky
Amazing shop I found!

On Apr 28, 11:34*am, Band Mommy wrote:
Just returned from family trip to Kennebunkport, weather was great,
and we had a wonderful time. I found this wonderful shop there...
Forum: Beads April 30th 08, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Vicky
Amazing shop I found!

On Apr 28, 11:34*am, Band Mommy wrote:
Just returned from family trip to Kennebunkport, weather was great,
and we had a wonderful time. I found this wonderful shop there...
Forum: Beads April 30th 08, 11:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Vicky
I am so happy! AD?

On Apr 29, 9:24*am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Congratulations, Vicky!

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com"Vicky" wrote in message

Forum: Beads April 25th 08, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Vicky
Head Count for the Vegas Bead Shows

On Mar 2, 3:16*pm, "Sterling" wrote:
Anyone going to the Vegas bead shows on Friday May 30 through Sunday June 1,
2008?

Just curious since I am going - will probably go...
Forum: Beads April 25th 08, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Vicky
I am so happy! AD?

On Apr 25, 2:41*am, "Christina Peterson" wrote:
Congrats!!

Tina

"Vicky" wrote in message

Forum: Beads April 24th 08, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Vicky
OT-test

On Apr 23, 3:49*pm, "Sara Delacoeur"
wrote:
test

pink we heard you hope your testing for all good reasons lol hey
Barbara you silly gal you v
Forum: Beads April 24th 08, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Vicky
I am so happy! AD?

On Apr 24, 6:05*am, patricia2558 wrote:
I had an Etsy shop when the website was still semi-young. I like most
everything about the website and the community that...
Forum: Beads April 24th 08, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Vicky
I am so happy! AD?

On Apr 24, 6:05*am, patricia2558 wrote:
I had an Etsy shop when the website was still semi-young. I like most
everything about the website and the community that...
Forum: Beads April 24th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Vicky
I am so happy! AD?

On Apr 24, 3:48*am, Maren at google wrote:
On Apr 23, 5:24 pm, Vicky wrote:

*I am just tickled pink! I sold 3 Jewelry items with in 30 days...
Forum: Beads April 24th 08, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Vicky
I am so happy! AD?

I am just tickled pink! I sold 3 Jewelry items with in 30 days on my
etsy shop! and had a successful show at the last BBW event I went too!
I just had to tell someone I am so tickled ! Thanks to you...
Forum: Beads April 24th 08, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Vicky
New to group

On Apr 20, 7:40*am, wrote:
Hi I was happy to find your group.I make alittle jewelry and like
someothers I hoard some too. My problem is designs. I need patterns and
I can do...
Forum: Beads April 24th 08, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Vicky
Finally Finished!

On Apr 15, 6:27*pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Two projects I've had going for a while!

First, the Flame necklace from an old B&B:

Forum: Beads April 24th 08, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Vicky
OT - Rescue dog hero from Hurricane Katrina

On Apr 23, 11:09*am, Patti wrote:
Here's some good news. *A follow up to a post of several years ago.
Some of you may remember that my husband works for DOT in NJ. DOT...
Forum: Beads April 24th 08, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Vicky
OT A Plethora of Minor Catastrophes

On Apr 23, 2:50*am, "Christina Peterson" wrote:
I've been having a hell of a time getting back into the groove since my trip
Outside. *Partly because "stuff" keeps...
Forum: Beads April 9th 08, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Vicky
Fused cabs

On Apr 7, 12:35*am, Carla wrote:
Cool! *And I added you to mine :)

Cheers,
Carla

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Looks nice! I added you to my Flickr contact...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 308