Showing results 1 to 25 of 262
Search took 5.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Connie[_2_]
Forum: Quilting August 15th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 39
Posted By Connie[_2_]
Name this quilt

In article , Pat in Virginia
wrote:

Okay, so the quilt is not yet made, but I need the name
ASAP. Why? Because the Challenge Chairman...
Forum: Quilting August 15th 07, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Connie[_2_]
My Little Indulgence.

In article ,
Sherry wrote:

On Aug 14, 8:46 pm, Connie wrote:
In article...
Forum: Quilting August 15th 07, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Connie[_2_]
bargain fabric - Ikea

In article , Susan Laity
Price wrote:

The Ikea in Chicago region does not have sewing machine area. The only
fabrics they...
Forum: Quilting August 15th 07, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Connie[_2_]
all my options

In article , Lynda
wrote:

Wow so much info , My scedule for tomorow has Changed tomorow morning
I am off to the...
Forum: Quilting August 15th 07, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Connie[_2_]
My Little Indulgence.

In article ,
Sherry wrote:

On Aug 14, 9:22 am, Connie wrote:
Are you kidding? I've...
Forum: Quilting August 15th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Connie[_2_]
New to group

In article ,
Lynda wrote:

Hello my name is Lynda and this is my first group. I picked this group
because I would...
Forum: Quilting August 14th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Connie[_2_]
My Little Indulgence.

In article , Pat in Virginia
wrote:

Connie, If possible, you might wait to buy the Roxanne
until you go to a big quilt show. If there is...
Forum: Quilting August 14th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Connie[_2_]
Joanne's email coupon?

In article , Jill
-Critter Comforts wrote:

Has anyone received a coupon through their email recently???

Critter...
Forum: Quilting August 14th 07, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Connie[_2_]
muslin as backing

In article , Sandy Ellison
wrote:

Howdy!

Good muslin, good quality, good weave, is just as "durable" as any
other cotton fabric. ...
Forum: Quilting August 14th 07, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Connie[_2_]
My Little Indulgence.

In article ,
Sherry wrote:

I bought a Roxanne thimble the other day. I am so proud of it I just
had to post. It's...
Forum: Quilting August 14th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Connie[_2_]
OT/I got bad news

In article ,
grammykathy wrote:

Early this morning at about 1AM my youngest son called me and told me
that someone...
Forum: Quilting August 14th 07, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Connie[_2_]
PING: Patti C

I hope you don't think I'm stalking you ... just worried about you!!

I sent you an e-mail yesterday and haven't heard back so I'm wondering
if I made a mistake with the addy (which I've been known...
Forum: Quilting August 14th 07, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Connie[_2_]
Raggedy Ann/ Andy hair

In article , Butterflywings
wrote:

Try # 4
After mumbleity mumble years, I'm working on DD's RaggedyAnn/Andy dolls.

Forum: Quilting August 14th 07, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By Connie[_2_]
OT Good news at my house!

In article , Pat in Virginia
wrote:

Congratulations! So, what are your wedding quilt plans?
PAT in VA/USA

Yeesh ... I didn't even think...
Forum: Quilting August 14th 07, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By Connie[_2_]
OT Good news at my house!

In article aR4wi.44304$Xa3.35480@attbi_s22, KJ
wrote:

DS got engaged to his long time girlfriend yesterday! Hooray! They have
been together for about 8 years, she's...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Connie[_2_]
muslin as backing

In article , Pati C. wrote:

I use muslin as backing for a lot of my small wall hangings. (And larger
ones on occasion.G)
Don't see why there...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 07, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Connie[_2_]
OT need a good giggle???

In article , Kate G.
wrote:

That was a great show! I loved Mr. Tuddball! and of course, there was
Dorf...

and...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 07, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Connie[_2_]
O my gosh! It came back!!

In article , Julia in MN
wrote:

And, I
like the slightly crinkly look they have after washing.)

Same here! It makes them...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 07, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Connie[_2_]
what is a fair price to charge for maching piecing?

In article GyOvi.43204$Xa3.5602@attbi_s22, KJ
wrote:

Some of them are quilted. The ones that are not are clearly marked that
way. She has a really good machine...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 07, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Connie[_2_]
Sewing a REALLY bulky item

In article , Patti S
wrote:

I'm at my wits end! I'm trying to sew a cat collar for one of my
friends. It's a strip of fabric,...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Connie[_2_]
Double Irish Chain question

In article ,
Maureen Wozniak wrote:

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 19:11:23 -0500, Kate T. wrote
(in article...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 07, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Connie[_2_]
OT Could use some really good thoughts

In article , Pati C. wrote:

Thanks Connie. Could you e-mail me off group, please? I can reply here
but for some reason am having trouble with...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 07, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Connie[_2_]
OT Butterfly Blockers?

In article , Patti
wrote:

There have been some more recently than that, I'm pretty sure - Oh!
2006? yes, definitely. Probably the...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 07, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Connie[_2_]
what is a fair price to charge for maching piecing?

In article , Pat in Virginia
wrote:

Judy:
While I do not have an answer for this interesting
question, I do have a site you may enjoy....
Forum: Quilting August 13th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Connie[_2_]
need help--Connie

In article , Denise in