Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lee In Mashiko, Japan
Forum: Pottery September 12th 08, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 9
Definitions of Food Safe

On Sep 11, 7:21*pm, "dkat" wrote:

John and Ron suggest using EPA standards for water (note that cobalt, copper
and lithium are not listed by the EPA).

Copper is an...
Forum: Pottery September 12th 08, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 0
Oribe Book on Ebay

No bids! Get it cheap!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110287413272

Jean found this large format photo book at the Oosaki Shrine Antique
Market, near...
Forum: Pottery March 25th 08, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 1
Woodfire with Willem Gebben.

Hey folks, I listed this before NCECA but I thought I should once
again. Also, the new news is that I will be Willem's assistant.
He will give a slide show on woodkilns he visited while he studied...
Forum: Pottery February 18th 08, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 0
Large Format Shigaraki Book on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110225548141&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
Forum: Pottery January 31st 08, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 0
Shino Book On Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110219006270

Superb Shino Book!

Published by Kodansha 1975, 263cm X 358cm (10 X 14 inches), 30pages ,
66 color plates with additional black...
Forum: Pottery January 21st 08, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 0
Oribe Book on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110216874019

Jean found this large format photo book at the big used booksale at
Tobu in Mooka, near Mashiko (hometown of Shoji Hamada.) ...
Forum: Pottery July 6th 07, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 1
Japanese Copper Red Guinomi by Tatsuzo Shimaoka NR!

See it on Ebay he

http://tinyurl.com/33jpf9

Starting Cheap, no reserve!

Exquisite copper red (Shinsha) guinomi/sake cup. Shimaoka Sensei is
a National Living Treasure.

The piece is...
Forum: Pottery April 8th 07, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 0
Hamada on Ebay

Hamada Mook/Magazine on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110110288522
--
Lee in Mashiko, Japan
Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

"To affect the quality...
Forum: Pottery December 14th 06, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 0
Hamada Noborigama Kiln Woodblock Print on Ebay

Hey folks! In time for Xmas!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110068183085

--
Lee in Mashiko, Japan
http://potters.blogspot.com/

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110061236541

Beautiful Altered/Squared Tsubo Jar NR!

Nuka/White with glaze trailed decoration.

by Tatsuzo Shimaoka

This piece is...
Forum: Pottery September 26th 06, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 0
Shimaoka Work On Ebay

Please check out the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&item=110037356383

Going at a low price. No reserve

Lee In Mashiko, Japan
Forum: Pottery July 8th 06, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery,rec.arts.bonsai
Replies: 0
Shimaoka and Munakata on Ebay

Please check out my ebay listings. The pot is one of the last
Shimaokas I will be putting up:

http://tinyurl.com/ffkbc

and Munakata catalog:

http://tinyurl.com/huf6l