Showing results 1 to 25 of 67
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kathy
Forum: Beads August 5th 07, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Kathy
Work habits

Patti,

I do work this way, although I often let my conscience nag me the time
leading up to the activity spurt. "I should do this"...
It's a huge waste of energy. Also, if I wait too long before...
Forum: Beads August 5th 07, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Kathy
New Chain Maille Earrings

Oyi! Jerri, you crack me up :)

Kathy H
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
I was so proud of myself for figuring out this chain maille weave...
Forum: Beads July 4th 07, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 47
Posted By Kathy
Becki's Necklace Challange Results! (Comments, please!)

VERY nice! I love the asymmetry.
KathyH
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Ok, am I first?

Here's what Becki sent me to work with:

Forum: Beads June 7th 07, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Kathy
This is such a cool set

Whoa! Those are bizzare. I have never seen anything like that.
KathyH
"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads June 5th 07, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Kathy
This is such a cool set

It is so dIfferent... has sort of a Japanese look and the colors are so...
Forum: Beads June 5th 07, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Kathy
Hey Frit Girl

Those are SO beautiful. Wow!

Kathy H
"Beckibead" wrote in message
For whomever it was that, along with Adam,...
Forum: Beads June 3rd 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Kathy
New Beadowork & Another One Assimilated

Linda,

I especially love the bracelet.

Nice work.

KathyH
"Linda2" wrote in message
Here's a link to a couple...
Forum: Beads May 21st 07, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Kathy
OT Butterfly World

Fabulous photography!!!!!

KathyH
"Linda2" wrote in message
I went to Butterfly World today because moms get in...
Forum: Beads April 19th 07, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Kathy
My attempt at coraling

HI Shirley,

I love it. Coraling is one of my favorite looks.

KathyH
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
I have...
Forum: Beads April 15th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Kathy
OT- prayers needed

Well, I'm a little late with this, but you certainly have my prayers and
support. Being a parent if tough, tough tough.
I am sending you a big hug and my soul reaches out to touch...
Forum: Beads March 12th 07, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Kathy
Prayer request. . by Jill

You've got mine.

KathyH
"tatercat" wrote in message
My mom is in the Ohio State Univ. hospital with...
Forum: Beads March 11th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Kathy
Anyone Done the Russian Wave? (RAW question)

I didn't think they played football in Russia. arrr arr
KathyH
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
I was trying thd Russian wave necklace from an...
Forum: Beads January 11th 07, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Kathy
Happy Birthday Shirley!!!!

It's Shirley Shone's Birthday!
Let's all give her a big cyber birthday hug ((((((((((hug))))))))

Happy Birthday Shirley!

KathyH
Forum: Beads January 10th 07, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Kathy
Gift Exchange Necklace

Jerri,

I have done that gift exchange game. It is really fun.

Nice necklace.
KathyH
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
We had a...
Forum: Beads January 10th 07, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Kathy
A Yummy Lookie

Becki,
You always find the best artists.
Kathy H
"Beckibead" wrote in...
Forum: Beads December 24th 06, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Kathy
OT Merry Christmas to all my friends on RCB

The same to you, Shirley.

KathyH
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message

Wishing you all Season's Greetings wherever...
Forum: Beads December 23rd 06, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By Kathy
Yowza! look at this auction!

Wow! And I don't even like hearts all that much. That is gorgeous.
KathyH
"bluemaxx" wrote in message
Be still my...
Forum: Beads December 10th 06, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Kathy
Another knitted jewellery item.

That is beautiful, Shirley.

KathyH
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
I was busy knitting my third bracelet with gold...
Forum: Beads October 15th 06, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Kathy
Say WHAT????

LOL That is very, very funny. " Nurse, get me the Amethyst Briolettes,
STAT!!!"
"Beckibead" wrote in message
OK...
Forum: Beads October 8th 06, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Kathy
I'm Gonna be in Belle Armoire!

Congratulations. I love that magazine. Sooz turned me on to it in a post
here.

KathyH
wrote in message
I got...
Forum: Beads October 8th 06, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Kathy
I Love These

I'm sorry, it worked when I tried it..
"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
Kathy I couldn't get the snipurl...
Forum: Beads October 7th 06, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Kathy
And I love these

Mo

http://snipurl.com/yfo2

and I might have to buy these:
http://snipurl.com/yfo5

I haven't looked at lampwork on ebay for awhile. What is wrong with me!

Hope you are having a wonderful fall...
Forum: Beads October 7th 06, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Kathy
I Love These

Take a look:

http://snipurl.com/yfnu

Kathy H
Forum: Beads October 1st 06, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 26
Posted By Kathy
What are you working on now?

OMG!!!!! I Love those. LOVE.

KathyH
wrote in message
Lots of things, I'm getting ready to sell at a large out...
Forum: Beads September 17th 06, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Kathy
Test I can't see my posts?

Yo, Becki!