Showing results 1 to 25 of 78
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: coggietm
Forum: Yarn November 24th 07, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 35
Posted By coggietm
One beef so far

I have been on for about a month and Ravelry has actually gotten me
organized. I have done inventory of my yarn ( donated a bunch) and
needles/hooks. I have found a bunch of people that live by me...
Forum: Yarn November 24th 07, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 17
Posted By coggietm
Just to let any interested people know...

So sorry for your loss ,
Hugs,
Coggie
Forum: Yarn November 24th 07, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By coggietm
Any one had Special knitting problems afte a cast came off ?

On Nov 22, 12:18 am, (Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:
I am collecting info about whta to expect when cast comes off ...
any special knitting or crochet problems ?
mirjam

All I...
Forum: Yarn November 13th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By coggietm
October FO's

On Nov 6, 11:36 pm, "Mystified One" wrote:
Coggie,

What technique did you use for the shawl? It's beautiful and lacy!
Are the felted clogs the slippers you made? They...
Forum: Yarn November 13th 07, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By coggietm
October FO's

On Nov 6, 11:36 pm, "Mystified One" wrote:
Coggie,

What technique did you use for the shawl? It's beautiful and lacy!
Are the felted clogs the slippers you made? They...
Forum: Yarn November 7th 07, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By coggietm
October FO's

I posted on the What!!! topic.

I finished a shawl and slippers in Oct.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/18217992@N04/sets/72157602933708386/

Didn't see this link first , sorry.
Coggie
Forum: Yarn November 7th 07, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 54
Posted By coggietm
WHAT?????

Mirjam , I hope you heal fast.

I have a FO for October... and pictures too :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/18217992@N04/sets/72157602933708386/
It's a shawl done in a cashmereand silk blend with...
Forum: Yarn October 29th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By coggietm
A picture

Very pretty , Great Job!!
Coggie
Forum: Machine Knit September 11th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit,rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace,rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By coggietm
** Daughter's New Knitting Blog

Nice site, thank you. I have added it to my blog list to look at.
Coggie
Forum: Needlework September 11th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit,rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace,rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By coggietm
** Daughter's New Knitting Blog

Nice site, thank you. I have added it to my blog list to look at.
Coggie
Forum: Quilting September 11th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit,rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace,rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By coggietm
** Daughter's New Knitting Blog

Nice site, thank you. I have added it to my blog list to look at.
Coggie
Forum: Yarn September 11th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit,rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace,rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By coggietm
** Daughter's New Knitting Blog

Nice site, thank you. I have added it to my blog list to look at.
Coggie
Forum: Marketplace September 11th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit,rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace,rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By coggietm
** Daughter's New Knitting Blog

Nice site, thank you. I have added it to my blog list to look at.
Coggie
Forum: Yarn August 22nd 07, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By coggietm
Knitting or crochet podcasts

On Aug 20, 8:02 pm, "Taueret"
wrote:
there are several! look them up at Itunes:
cast on
sticks and string
knitpiskc podcast
ar three that put out...
Forum: Yarn August 20th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By coggietm
Knit Out on Sunday

On Aug 19, 11:05 pm, (Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:
I never was in a KNIT OUT , but i do knit out every day , in bank and
doc`s waiting lines , in busses trains and wherever...
Forum: Yarn August 20th 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By coggietm
Knitting or crochet podcasts

Do any of you listen to podcasts?
I have started to listen to the one on knitty.com http://knitpicks.libsyn.com/,
and I used to listen to cast on but was wondering if anyone else
listens to them or...
Forum: Yarn August 20th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By coggietm
Spouse wearing the hat.

On Aug 20, 7:32 am, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"coggietm" wrote in message

Forum: Yarn August 19th 07, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By coggietm
Knit Out on Sunday

I blogged about the Fest here... http://coggiesyarntail.spaces.live.com
It was a good day, We went , petted , purchased and came home tired. I
do have a bottle of Red Heron from St. Julian's ( local...
Forum: Yarn August 18th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By coggietm
Spouse wearing the hat.

That is a wonderful hat , and I just have to say that with the hat on
your husband would make a wonderful portrayal of Dumbledore from Harry
Potter.

Hugs,
Coggie in MI
Forum: Yarn August 18th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By coggietm
Why the slow down in knitting during the summer months?

This year it has seems that my knitting has increased during the
summer. I have more places to go with two teenagers, but I seem to be
doing an awful lot of sitting and waiting while they are...
Forum: Yarn August 18th 07, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By coggietm
The ideal yarn for baby blankets?

For babies I like cotton, Encore ( which is a mix) or straight
acrylic. These are mostly because the mom doesn't have to hand wash.
For acrylic , I do tend to use Bernat or Caron, as it is not...
Forum: Yarn August 18th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By coggietm
Knitting Videos for Mittens

This site has a lot of videos, it shows decreasing and knitting in the
round. I hope it helps
http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/basic_techniques/misc.php
Forum: Yarn August 18th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By coggietm
Knit Out on Sunday

Oh that sounds like fun.
Saturday I will be attending the Michigan Fiber Festival in Allegan
( about 1/2 hour from home). I hope to get all the wool I need for
Christmas presents this year and pick...
Forum: Yarn August 17th 07, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By coggietm
The Hat picture

So sorry for you loss,
Coggie
Forum: Yarn June 30th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 28
Posted By coggietm
An FO

Beautiful work