Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Starla Torres
Forum: Yarn May 5th 09, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Starla Torres
knit mittens help

I am getting ready to start my first fingerless gloves. I have 2 patterns
that I have found. One is knit in the round with dpn's. The other is knit
on 2 straight needles. Has anyone made gloves...
Forum: Yarn January 27th 09, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Starla Torres
12" knitting needle question

I've never tried that. I have a website that shows how. Would that be
easier

"suzee" wrote in message
starla torres wrote:
I...
Forum: Yarn January 26th 09, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Starla Torres
12" knitting needle question

I am thinking about ordering some 12 inch knitting needles to make some baby
hats. Has anyone used them? And how did they like them? I use double
point needles, but have a problem of dropping...
Forum: Yarn December 16th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Starla Torres
Need help weaving in ends

Every time I weave in the yarn ends, they seem to work their way loose and I
end up with all these loose ends popping out everwhere. Usually after I
wash an item for the first time. What am I...
Forum: Yarn October 15th 07, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Starla Torres
Question when you slip as if to Purl

When the pattern says to slip as if to Purl, is the yarn in the front or the
back. I always forget. I need to write it down somewhere.
Forum: Yarn January 11th 07, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Starla Torres
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6