Showing results 1 to 25 of 158
Search took 3.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jenn/Jalynne
Forum: Quilting July 3rd 08, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
OT - mostly - Anybody miss me?

It's generally not a problem, Polly, but so many people are concerned about
that, and bring this subject up when I mention homeschooling. There are
homeschool co-ops, lots of community groups,...
Forum: Quilting July 1st 08, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
OT - mostly - Anybody miss me?

I dropped off the planet for a few months, and just had to delete over
10,000 messages. Life just got overwhelming with work, getting DD done with
the school year, and an eye injury that makes it...
Forum: Quilting May 3rd 08, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
Felt Food Pincushions

This reply is for Pat in Virginia, who wanted the original link...

Jenn in Tacoma

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting April 24th 08, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
Felt Food Pincushions

OMG, that waffle cone would be PERFECT for my office...we do sell cone mix
along with our regular waffle mix. I wonder how hard it would be to make
little belgian waffle pin cushions....

--
Jenn...
Forum: Quilting April 24th 08, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
Felt Food Pincushions

OMG, that waffle cone would be PERFECT for my office...we do sell cone mix
along with our regular waffle mix. I wonder how hard it would be to make
little belgian waffle pin cushions....

--
Jenn...
Forum: Quilting March 31st 08, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
Catching up with NG

Life's been keeping me well out of the loop lately. But I've noticed you
guys found a new place for real time chat on the Quilt Show website, very
cool! Not sure how often I can pop in, but I've...
Forum: Quilting March 8th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
RCTQ BOM MARCH 08

Um...you forget, I have SEVERAL, and could share given half a reason to.

Jenn in Tacoma

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
makes brushing...
Forum: Quilting March 8th 08, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
RCTQ BOM MARCH 08

Hehe....the very thing I keep trying to tell her, too. She might actually
listen to us one of these days.

Jenn in Tacoma

"SewVeryCreative" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting February 29th 08, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 54
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
Binding question

Glad to know I'm not the only one who does it this way. Sure makes it nice
and flat, doesn't it?

Jenn in Tacoma

"jennellh" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting February 28th 08, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
couple of interesting items

I saved that Celtic coloring book to inspire greeting card designs. Thanks
for finding that!

Jenn in Tacoma - who has been too busy doing spring cleaning to do much of
anything...
Forum: Quilting February 3rd 08, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
What's wrong with me ?

Not nearly as much as I wanted to...

--
Jenn in Tacoma
www.jalynne.etsy.com

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
why i do believe we did a...
Forum: Quilting February 2nd 08, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
Can I Come Back?

I'd love that. So, are you still at the timelord addy?

--
Jenn in Tacoma
www.jalynne.etsy.com

"Melanie Rimmer" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting January 27th 08, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
O.T. My RV hang-ups

Yeah, and then that way you can have the husband of the 'really good friend'
take care of the mail, since he can't stand RVing.

--
Jenn in Tacoma
www.jalynne.etsy.com

"nzlstar*"...
Forum: Beads January 17th 08, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
Show and Tell

Those silver ones are just sparkly and beautiful!! Between you and Cas, I'm
gonna have to start thinking about doing chain maille here pretty soon.

--
Jenn in...
Forum: Quilting January 13th 08, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Never mind....got it. Thanks for the help!!

--
Jenn in Tacoma
www.jalynne.etsy.com

"Jenn/Jalynne" wrote in message
Ok,...
Forum: Quilting January 13th 08, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
Those stupid bunnies...only slightly OT

Ok, between nzlstar and I, we've gotten them all, except one. There were
only 10 or so that I couldn't get within 30-45 seconds. Most of them are
pretty easy, but this one bunny is very elusive....
Forum: Quilting January 10th 08, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 48
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
Sewing related

I wonder what that says about me....but not too much. I know I'm weird, and
I like it that way.

--
Jenn in Tacoma
www.jalynne.etsy.com

"nzlstar*" wrote in...
Forum: Beads January 6th 08, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
Things that make you go "ooohhhh"

Oh, I'm lurking, mainly. Haven't got time to do much beading anymore, hence
the Etsy shop closing at end of the month, but I still make pieces for
myself when needed. I made a lovely pearl set...
Forum: Beads January 5th 08, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
Things that make you go "ooohhhh"

HOLY CARP! That is absolutely stunning. If I could only find a place to
sell one of my kidneys.....

--
Jenn in Tacoma
www.jalynne.etsy.com

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 08, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
Frame recommendations, pretty please?

I have one of those frames, and desperately wish we could hang one on the
ceiling here, because I'm certain i'd get SO much more done. The only
difficulty would be the light in the middle of the...
Forum: Beads January 5th 08, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 20
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
Taking back the n/g

Becki, it's 2 in 3 up here. At least it seems to be. Drives me bonkers,
cuz I can't sell anything! Fortunately, my family and friends are keeping
me busy with custom stuff.

--
Jenn in...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 08, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Not true...I understood it completely.

--
Jenn in Tacoma
www.jalynne.etsy.com

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
that made little sense.
Forum: Quilting December 27th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
Question: Quilted Pot Holders

I typically use two or three layers of thin cotton batting, sanwiched
between nice quilting cotton and teflon fabric (if you can find it) and
quilt well.

--
Jenn in...
Forum: Quilting December 27th 07, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I spent most of the day in the ER on Boxing Day. Seems I may have eaten
something on Christmas Day that I was allergic to. Don't know what the heck
it could have been because I did all the...
Forum: Beads December 22nd 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Jenn/Jalynne
AD: Etsy Shop Closing

Etsy, as a venue, isn't a bad one. In fact, for the most part, I think it's
great. If I had time to "work it" as it needs to be, I'd probably do fine,
but the truth is, I just don't. I've...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 158