Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roger
Forum: Sewing August 26th 06, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 10
Posted By Roger
What is a double stitch?

They probably mean what is normally refered to as a stretch stitch.
The machine goes two forward, one back, two forward, one back. Great
for reinforcing seams.
Roger.

Taunto wrote:
I looked in my...
Forum: Yarn August 19th 06, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Roger
Real, Wooly, Yarn

wrote:

Second, they look like crap if they are not knit just right.

I am curious. What exactly is the problem? Why do they look so bad?

Roger.
Forum: Yarn July 18th 06, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 26
Posted By Roger
Usenet closing entire 'rec.crafts.textiles' section?

I use sympatico in Canada, and they advised me that they were charging
extra for newsgroups, and as I did not pay the extra, they all
disappeared. I am now trying to use Google for NGs, (does it...
Forum: Yarn July 9th 06, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By Roger
Knitted Flowers?

There is a great pattern book from Patons and it is only $3.95

http://www.yarnforward.com/patternsmisc3.html

Roger.

Moon Shyne wrote:
Hello All,

I've just recently found this group, after...
Forum: Yarn July 8th 06, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Roger
Help with size of needles for bookmarks!!

angel_crafter wrote:
Hi all.. I have several bookmark patterns that call for a size 3
needle.. I don't have one on hand and I want to make some to sell to
make extra money since things are...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5