Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ben[_2_]
Forum: Jewelry March 9th 07, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 51
Posted By Ben[_2_]
Buying a prop-ox torch setup

"C0nnie" wrote in message
On Mar 7, 6:49 am, mbstevens wrote:
On Wed, 07 Mar 2007...
Forum: Jewelry March 2nd 07, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 10
Posted By Ben[_2_]
Newbie - custom Sterling Siler band with image in it? How to do it?

wrote in message
On Mar 1, 9:12 pm, "Ben" wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Jewelry March 2nd 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 10
Posted By Ben[_2_]
Newbie - custom Sterling Siler band with image in it? How to do it?

wrote in message
I am trying to make a ring similar to this.

http://www.creedcanada.com/40081-87.html

No I am not to...
Forum: Jewelry March 1st 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 17
Posted By Ben[_2_]
Newbie - is there an inexpensive method to vaccum investment?

"Heinrich Butschal" wrote in message
Ben schrieb:
[snip]
So I'm wondering if anyone has thought of a...
Forum: Jewelry March 1st 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 17
Posted By Ben[_2_]
Newbie - is there an inexpensive method to vaccum investment?

"Charlie Leo" wrote in message

So I'm wondering if anyone has thought of a creative and inexpensive home
made solution...
Forum: Jewelry February 28th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 17
Posted By Ben[_2_]
Newbie - is there an inexpensive method to vaccum investment?

First I want to thank MBStevens, Frosty, Peter W Rowe and Ted Frater for the
replies to point me in the right direction for finishing my first cast. All
advice was read and is much...
Forum: Jewelry February 28th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 9
Posted By Ben[_2_]
Newbie - advice on finishing my first cast

"Peter W.. Rowe," wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 07:47:23 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry "Ben"
Forum: Jewelry February 27th 07, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 9
Posted By Ben[_2_]
Newbie - advice on finishing my first cast

"ted frater" wrote in message
Ben wrote:
Hello, been posting some at RCM but figured this would be a more
Forum: Jewelry February 27th 07, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 9
Posted By Ben[_2_]
Newbie - advice on finishing my first cast

Hello, been posting some at RCM but figured this would be a more appropriate
group. After four attempts I have my first successful cast in sterling and
am looking for advice on finishing the piece....
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9