Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Juno
Forum: Sewing March 13th 08, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 6
Posted By Juno
Commercials

Olwyn Mary wrote:
Are we allowing unlimited ads now? If so, I shall stop reading this group.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Olwyn Mary, It's not what we are allowing it's what spammers are...
Forum: Sewing February 28th 08, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 27
Posted By Juno
How to remove a glued-in shirt label

Pogonip wrote:
Juno wrote:
Mary Fisher wrote:

snip snip snip

I find all labels annoying

Forum: Sewing February 28th 08, 03:23 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 27
Posted By Juno
How to remove a glued-in shirt label

Mary Fisher wrote:

I'm genuinely sorry if I've caused offence ...

Mary

Mary, It takes a lot more than that to offend me. I was just pointing
Forum: Sewing February 28th 08, 02:10 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 27
Posted By Juno
How to remove a glued-in shirt label

Mary Fisher wrote:

snip snip snip

I find all labels annoying

LOL! It's good that you have nothing more important to worry about :-)

Mary
Forum: Sewing November 30th 07, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 24
Posted By Juno
Decisions...decisions! Advice needed (DO NOT OPEN!!)

Pogonip wrote:
Kate XXXXXX wrote: