Showing results 1 to 25 of 130
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: maryd
Forum: Quilting February 18th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 54
Posted By maryd
Quilt Photo Call

Mine is also in my signature

--
Mary
"Sally Swindells" wrote in message
:...
Forum: Quilting February 18th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By maryd
Birthday Quilt 2005

Thanks for the link. I love the way you put the blocks together. I haven't
done my quilt yet.

--
Mary
"JL" wrote in...

So glad to hear things are looking up for you, Christina.

--
Mary
"Christina In ok" wrote in...

I tried to email you but got a message that your mailbox is full.

--
Mary
"Dixie" wrote in...

Thanks for all the encouraging messages. The first 2 days went well. We
returned to the house to take care of some things and will go back to the
new place tomorrow afternoon. Right now we are...
Forum: Quilting February 16th 07, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By maryd
OT TTFN

Tomorrow is the start of a new job...... I hope to have internet access on
Sunday.

--
Mary
Forum: Quilting February 16th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

What a great project!!! Kids helping kids.

--
Mary
"WitchyStitcher" wrote in...

Congratulations for finishing. I have that panel too but haven't done
anything with it.

--
Mary
"Joanna" wrote in...

I've received 31 posts today on OE.

--
Mary
"Butterflywings" wrote in...

Stay safe and warm. That goes for everyone getting the freezing rain and
snow today.

--
Mary
"Karen, Queen of Squishies" Karen @ PlayPianoNow.info...

I like. :) I did a monthly Thangle sampler at an LQS about 3 years ago but
not stars. Wish they had used the same patterns yours did. How about
setting them on point with sashings and a border or...
Forum: Quilting February 12th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By maryd
link for FQ easy peasy quilt---various sizes

That looks easy. Thanks.

--
Mary
"nzlstar*" wrote in message
:...
Forum: Quilting February 12th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By maryd
pattern help

Carol Doak has one in her Foundation Factory Designer Edition (Mix and
Match).

--
Mary
"KJ" wrote in...

You went above and beyond the call of duty. bg

--
Mary
"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in...

Found this one in quiltshops.com search....
http://www.sunshinesewing.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi?product=A_Little_Bit_Left&productid=gracetravels4_e607_150t&pid=1#gracetravels4_e607_150t

--...
Forum: Quilting February 10th 07, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By maryd
Thanks to this group from a real novice

Those tumbling blocks don't look like the work of a beginner. LOL Keep up
the good work.

--
Mary
"MaleQuilter" wrote in...

Lots of things.... like tatting, hand quilting, knitting (know how but don't
like it), needle point. g First hand craft I learned was embroidery and
second was crocheting.

--...
Forum: Quilting February 8th 07, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By maryd
For the Michiganders: ON topic

Judith Kirby did some of Oregon light houses. Maybe she did others.
http://www.quiltersjunction.com/lighthouse_quilt_blocks?b=1

--
Mary
"nomorespam"...

That is very sweet.

--
Mary
"Sandy" wrote in...

Prayers for successful treatment.

--
Mary
"claudia" wrote in...

That sounds like a winning idea to me!!!!!

--
Mary
"TerriLee in WA (state)" wrote in...

I already packed and moved my baby yarn but if you send the pattern maybe I
can get some made next month. Or maybe I can find the yarn and crochet
during the drives back and forth this week and...
Forum: Quilting February 7th 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By maryd
OT - Frustrated Mom needs some advice! (Kinda Long)

So sorry you are having so many problems. Please do look for another
counselor. All of you need help as a family unit.

--
Mary
"TwinMom"...

Beautiful, John

--
Mary
"John" wrote in message
: As...
Forum: Quilting February 5th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By maryd
Quilt Diva

That's really cute!