Looking for Pirjo! by BB[_2_]
I received such a wonderful surprise in the mail from a very sweet lady! Pirjo! I'm so happy you remember me. I wanted to make sure you know it arrived before I can send a thank you note to you. I was so happy to hear from you :) Betty
Yesterday 07:19 PM
by BB[_2_] Go to last post
0 2 Yarn
This is another Disappearing Nine Patch by [email protected]
I made this quilt before, except I used different shades greens with the center using turquoise, so this time I wanted to try blue and lavender with a dark purple in center. Made 30 of these blocks, cut them 2 1/4 inch in the center both ways changed the 4 sections around and have sewn them back...
Yesterday 05:16 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 6 Quilting