Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.98 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Toni Schneidt
Forum: Quilting January 31st 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Toni Schneidt
OT-back after long absence, long

Hi!! Long time, huh?
It's Toni, back after long time away. Things have not been good around here,
but they are getting better.

We had some financial problems, and it caused us to fall into...
Forum: Quilting December 20th 06, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Toni Schneidt
Happy (belated) Birthday Toni S.!!!

That's okay, I know you were thinking of me.
Toni
Forum: Quilting November 30th 06, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Toni Schneidt
OT- warm wishes

Well, hope you guys are doing well.
I am off to the doc's. I had to go in Monday because our little "visitor"
didn't want to go home after a week, like normal. Stayed for 3 1/2!!! So,
doc drew...
Forum: Quilting November 20th 06, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Toni Schneidt
OT- NEED COMPUTER HELP ASAP!!!

DH (and the "D" does not stand for darling right now) has deleted my
quilting files, all of them, and it is not in the recycling bin!!! Does
anyone know how to fix this?!?!
The last back up I made...
Forum: Quilting November 17th 06, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Toni Schneidt
Need to find quilt group near Richmond Ind.

Indiana State Quilt Guild
Anderson, IN

is the closest one. You may want to try Ohio, too, because Richmond is close
to the border.
Good Luck!
Toni
Lafayette, Indiana
Forum: Quilting October 23rd 06, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Toni Schneidt
OT--Wolf Pics!!!

Pat,
We used to live in Florida, and I have gone to Busch Gardens-Tampa quite a
bit. I do belive I can blame them for my addiction to roller coasters and
fast, crazy rides!
These wolves are not...
Forum: Quilting October 23rd 06, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Toni Schneidt
OT--Wolf Pics!!!

It was awesome. You just don't understand how much bigger they are than
domesticated dogs. It was also rainy that day, and Kailani was laying in a
hole she had dug. I expected her to smell, well,...
Forum: Quilting October 22nd 06, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Toni Schneidt
OT--Wolf Pics!!!

I wish!
They are wolves that live at a non-profit teaching sanctuary called Wolf
Park. They have a website. You can sponsor a wolf for 1 year, and as part of
the package, you get to visit with them...
Forum: Quilting October 22nd 06, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Toni Schneidt
OT--Wolf Pics!!!

I finally got DH to scan some of my wolf pics. They are here-
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/555043283CrHEvP
Enjoy!!
Toni, who is still working on the quilt for this day
Forum: Quilting October 22nd 06, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 67
Posted By Toni Schneidt
What 'cha lookin' for??

Thanks, Cheryl!
It was my first celtic piece, and I am totally addicted!!
I now look for fabric that would make good bias bars, LOL I want to do one
of each of the patterns from the book the runner...
Forum: Quilting October 22nd 06, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Toni Schneidt
channel applique

Great, one more idea floating in my head!
LOL
Toni
Forum: Quilting October 22nd 06, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 67
Posted By Toni Schneidt
What 'cha lookin' for??

A babysitter, LOL
I am actually looking for more of a fabric that I have, and now the LQS is
out. If you go to my webshots- http://community.webshots.com/user/jschneidt
and look at the Celtic...
Forum: Quilting October 17th 06, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Toni Schneidt
Baby Pixs

I wanna see, too!!
Toni
Forum: Quilting October 9th 06, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Toni Schneidt
OT-Larisa, scaring Autumn

Sorry I left you high and dry Saturday night, Larisa!
Sounds like things got worse. I'm sending healing thoughts for you all.
Sunday the In-Laws came over. Then, we made the mistake of opening an...
Forum: Quilting September 30th 06, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Toni Schneidt
Scrappy September Mystery day 3 is up!

never mind, it's fine now! sorry!
toni
Forum: Quilting September 30th 06, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Toni Schneidt
Scrappy September Mystery day 3 is up!

jessamy, it's saying that the website has temp. exceeded its data transfer
limit.
Toni
Forum: Quilting September 16th 06, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Toni Schneidt
OT- prayer request

Just heard from Mom. Grandpa is in CCU. He asked what I was doing. I told
them, "Watching Pink Floyd's "Pulse," and drinking Corona." He said, "Drink
some Guinness for me." So, have 2, one for me...
Forum: Quilting September 16th 06, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Toni Schneidt
OT- prayer request

hey, guys. Just got a call from Mom. Grandpa passed out this afternoon at
2:30. She called the ambulance, and they took him to the hospital. Doc said
his heart is BAD, real bad. it is stopping...
Forum: Quilting September 15th 06, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Toni Schneidt
OT - stolen mail

Sure it's safe, but only in my area, LOL
Toni
Forum: Quilting September 13th 06, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Toni Schneidt
OT Peanut butter pie?

here a few that i have found-
Enjoy!
Toni
http://www.recipegoldmine.com/nosugaradded/nsa15.html

http://pie.allrecipes.com/az/CharleysLowSugarPeanutButt.asp
Forum: Quilting September 13th 06, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Toni Schneidt
OT seen this Wendy?

I'm not Wendy, but I love the pirate duckies! The baby's nickname is "Ducky"
and she would love them too.
Toni
Forum: Quilting September 1st 06, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Toni Schneidt
top completed!!

I just finished the top for the marine quilt.
OMG!! This thing is a freakin' behemouth! LOL
I decided to do 3 border strips, red at the edge, then the white with stars,
and blue on the outer...
Forum: Quilting August 24th 06, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Toni Schneidt
marine quilt border update

Okay, I have finally decided, thanks to your help, as well as my dh and
neighbors. I am doing a rail fence border with a dark blue marble, a dark
red crackle, and an off white with tiny dark blue...
Forum: Quilting August 24th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Toni Schneidt
Rocha marine quilt picture

Well, I had the neighbors hold up the quilt for a better pic, and the guy,
who is ex-Air Force, said he liked the rail fence pattern using the red,
white, and blue. So, now another to add to the...
Forum: Quilting August 23rd 06, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Toni Schneidt
Rocha marine quilt picture

Hey! I have the top almost done, no borders as of yet. I can't make up my
mind- Does the quilt need a flying geese border, or a HST border? I am
prepared for both, but need another opinion before I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48