Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska
Forum: Quilting May 10th 10, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Q'S NYB is Finished!

On May 10, 12:46*pm, "Megwen" wrote:
My nephew was known as Sam before he was born..............he started off in
Yosemite while my DB and DSiL were on holiday!

Megwen

Forum: Quilting May 10th 10, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Q'S NYB is Finished!

On May 10, 1:07*pm, "Edna Pearl"
wrote:
Wow, it's beautiful!

ep

"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting May 10th 10, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Why can't I finish anything?

On May 10, 11:39*am, Sunny wrote:
I am in this weird funk and I can't finish anything. It feels awful.
I've got three projects sitting, ready to be bound (they're little
Forum: Quilting May 10th 10, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Q'S NYB is Finished!

On May 10, 10:42*am, Louise in Iowa nieland1390@mchsi-dot-com wrote:
Oh my! That is just gorgeous. Very nice, Grandma. Are you going to share
the inside joke with the others at the shower, or...
Forum: Quilting May 10th 10, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Q'S NYB is Finished!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1220/4595763000_6e57dbcda0.jpg

I've nicknamed my much-anticipated grandson Q. Q is due in August.
Friends are having a baby shower in early June and this will be...
Forum: Quilting April 23rd 10, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Errors in Patterns

On Apr 23, 12:26*pm, Marcella Peek wrote:
Sounds good but have you ever written a pattern or book? *It is so easy
to miss errors particularly ones involving numbers....
Forum: Quilting April 23rd 10, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Errors in Patterns

I know that no one has an answer for this problem, but I'm still
annoyed.

Quilting patterns are published with errors that are quickly detected
by anyone who purchases the pattern and attempts to...
Forum: Quilting April 22nd 10, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
New photos - with the link!

On Apr 22, 11:50*am, Lizzy Taylor
wrote:
I have uploaded some new photos of a finished baby quilt and also some
inspiring tiled floors at the V & A - taken when...
Forum: Quilting April 22nd 10, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Book review "Hobo Quilts"

On Apr 21, 7:30*pm, Susan Laity Price
wrote:
Sorry, but I can not recommend that you purchase "Hobo Quilts" unless
you are willing to calculate how to make the blocks...
Forum: Quilting April 21st 10, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Farmer's Wife, was: I think I got my quilty mojo back

On Apr 21, 2:56*pm, Sherry wrote:
On Apr 21, 9:25*am, joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska
wrote:

On Apr 20, 11:26*pm, Sherry ...
Forum: Quilting April 21st 10, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
I think I got my quilty mojo back

On Apr 21, 9:25*am, joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska
wrote:
On Apr 20, 11:26*pm, Sherry wrote:

Went to LQS today (gotta love birthday money). I came out...
Forum: Quilting April 21st 10, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
I think I got my quilty mojo back

On Apr 20, 11:26*pm, Sherry wrote:
Went to LQS today (gotta love birthday money). I came out with 22
batik fat quarters, and some
batik yardage for borders. An rctq friend...
Forum: Quilting April 16th 10, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Yoyoville Finished

On Apr 15, 9:11*pm, dealer83 wrote:
On Apr 14, 3:36*pm, joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska
wrote:

I apologize for having been awol, but my...
Forum: Quilting April 14th 10, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Yoyoville Finished

On Apr 14, 3:36*pm, joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska
wrote:
I apologize for having been awol, but my attention has been
wandering. *I've been knitting a lot and I've decided to...
Forum: Quilting April 14th 10, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Yoyoville Finished

I apologize for having been awol, but my attention has been
wandering. I've been knitting a lot and I've decided to quit my job
at the quilt store. It's been fun, but it's time for a change. ...
Forum: Quilting January 25th 10, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Finished one

On Jan 25, 12:27�am, Sunny wrote:
Just a little quilt to donate to the Red Cross. I'm taking two over
tomorrow. Just a bit of a throw together, birthed, with a nice,...
Forum: Quilting January 23rd 10, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
First Baby Quilt of 2010

On Jan 22, 5:07�pm, "Michelle G." wrote:
The baby quilts is really pretty. �I love your other quilt pictured on the
website; Bella Rosa, what is the name of the pattern?...
Forum: Quilting January 22nd 10, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
First Baby Quilt of 2010

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28328779@N00/4295043335/?rotated=1&cb=1264178619296
Forum: Quilting December 27th 09, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
My Christmas

On Dec 27, 8:56�am, GrammyKathy wrote:
Had both my son's and their familys here for a wonderful Christmas.
My oldest son gave me 2 wonderful gifts. �1. �He and his...
Forum: Quilting December 9th 09, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 50
OT snow

On Dec 9, 8:25�am, Louise in Iowa nieland1390@mchsi-dot-com wrote:
That's okay, Maureen - we got all the snow you didn't! I really don't
know how much we have since so much of it's blowing...
Forum: Quilting December 6th 09, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Today's Pickles comic strip (not OT)

On Dec 6, 9:38�am, Julia in MN jaccola-AT-chartermi-
wrote:
Pickles for Dec 6, 2009: http://comics.com/pickles/

Julia in MN

--
-----------
This message has...

On Dec 2, 2:18�pm, Jenn in Tacoma wrote:
I'm in the research phase for a new machine, and I know I want to get a
Pfaff. �i'm just not sure which one I want....
Forum: Quilting November 30th 09, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Wool Batting

I used Hobbs wool batting in my most-recent quilt. And let me say
this about that. That quilt is HOT! I do run warm myself, but this
quilt is suitable for the frozen north! I keep turning down...
Forum: Quilting November 22nd 09, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Done! "Viewed Thru Salt Water"- pics

On Nov 21, 9:17�pm, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
First I want to thank our dear Pat on her hill for her suggestions and
encouragement that kept me going thru...
Forum: Quilting November 20th 09, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Bella Rosa--done and pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28328779@N00/4120808318/

I've been saving pink/brown fabric for years, waiting for the right
pattern. And this is the result. I've posted a picture of the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500