Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dawne Peterson
Forum: Needlework May 4th 10, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Dawne Peterson
Question??MLI

Don't know about designing, as her designs especially later ones did not
appeal to me at all, but her Needlepaints threads have turned up at my
on-line needlework source after an absence of some...
Forum: Needlework April 29th 10, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By Dawne Peterson
OT Sad new for me....and possible GeoBear delay

lucretiaborgia wrote
I'm so sorry to hear such sad news. May his memory be for a blessing.

Today is 20 years since my DH died when he was 54.

Lucille

Hugs to you too - hard...
Forum: Needlework April 28th 10, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By Dawne Peterson
OT Sad new for me....and possible GeoBear delay

My only brother died yesterday. He was 55. I will be leaving in the next
few days to go to where he lived. Please remember me in your prayers.
This may mean that Geobear arrives when I am away,...
Forum: Needlework April 28th 10, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By Dawne Peterson
OFF TOPIC - time for one of those questions

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote .

Ok mothers of daughters - at what age did you allow your daughter to

Wear "perfume" (includes body sprays)?
Wear "makeup" - lip gloss, eye makeup, etc?

My daughter...
Forum: Needlework April 17th 10, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Dawne Peterson
Warning-Severe Language

"Cheryl Isaak"
Done! what kind of script - block, something flowing, gothic????
\
The pictured one does it for me, 'cause it looks sort of rosemaling. But if
I were doing it for someone else,...
Forum: Needlework April 1st 10, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Dawne Peterson
It's someone's birthday today!

Very belated at this point, but I did wave in your direction from Glasgow,
honest.

Dawne, back now, and vowing to return at the first availabe opportunity
Forum: Needlework March 17th 10, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Dawne Peterson
OT - reading

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote.
May have found a gem - Murder By Artifact - a quilting mystery by Barbara
Graham. LOL funny and I haven't gotten to the plot yet. Will tell more
after
I'm done.

Our...
Forum: Needlework March 9th 10, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 47
Posted By Dawne Peterson
Welcome Vaecordia

"Tia Mary" wrote
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

So tell us more about yourself....

Cheryl

Yea -- especially what flavour of QI do you have -- dog, cat, bird,
ferret, etc.? Over at...
Forum: Needlework March 8th 10, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Dawne Peterson
VOT; Spring may be here

"Gillian Murray" wrote .
A total change of subject...for the first time today, I have not been
chilly ( of course, I wear shorts and sandals). Never before have I felt
the cold. DH was...
Forum: Needlework March 5th 10, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 50
Wax
Posted By Dawne Peterson
Wax

"Cathy from KY in CA" wrote

If I was going to kill someone with STASH......I would put a Q-snap
around their neck and strangle
them as I snapped it together.......or choke them by taking a...
Forum: Needlework March 5th 10, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Dawne Peterson
OT - Marmite XO

"Bruce Fletcher"wrote .
"Using four specially selected yeast sources, our master blender has
crafted the secret Marmite recipe and matured it for four times longer to
create a Marmite so...
Forum: Needlework March 3rd 10, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Dawne Peterson
Penalties for copyright infringement

"Jinx Minx" wrote
"Karen C - Calif" wrote in message
The other issue is that SewGirls apparently is not acknowledging that the
Forum: Needlework March 2nd 10, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Dawne Peterson
CANADA WINS!

"ellice" wrote It really was a great game, showing amazing parity
between the teams. Glad
to see that the interview with the winner was pretty gracious. And nice
note that Ryan...
Forum: Needlework March 2nd 10, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Dawne Peterson
CANADA WINS!

"ellice" wrote .
"Dawne wrote:
"Sharon" wrote ..
"Joan E." wrote:
Congratulations to the Canadians for the great game they played in
hockey today. You have every reason to be...
Forum: Needlework March 1st 10, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Dawne Peterson
CANADA WINS!

"Sharon" wrote ..
"Joan E." wrote:
Congratulations to the Canadians for the great game they played in
hockey today. You have every reason to be proud of them.

Joan

Wonderful game -...
Forum: Needlework February 28th 10, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 25
Posted By Dawne Peterson
Nashville show

"Nancy" wrote
I sent a link at ABC off to Cheryl...
here it is for everyone else.

About 1/3 of the way down the...
Forum: Needlework February 27th 10, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 57
Posted By Dawne Peterson
I'm Knitting!!!!

"Karen C - Calif" wrote
That book is currently out of print, so if you want it you will have to
try used booksellers.

Dawne
Forum: Needlework February 26th 10, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Dawne Peterson
Time to get knitting!

One of the British knitting magazines had a feature on jumpers for chickens
a while back. Having gathered eggs when I was young, I wondered how exactly
you went about getting the sweater on an...
Forum: Needlework February 26th 10, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 57
Posted By Dawne Peterson
I'm Knitting!!!!

"mirjam" wrote .
Tia Mary
buy yourself "The Illustraeted Dictionary of Knitting " by Rae
Compton, Interweave Press , 1988.
It has al those terms, abbreviations, even `foreign terms`...
Forum: Needlework February 26th 10, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 57
Posted By Dawne Peterson
I'm Knitting!!!!

"Tia Mary" wrote
The teacher told us NOT to knit socks! The yarn is really expensive and
then no one sees the work you have done -- LOLOL!

Nobody doesn't see the socks Sheena knitted for...
Forum: Needlework February 25th 10, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 25
Posted By Dawne Peterson
Nashville show

"Tia Mary" wrote:
Dawne is going to Glasgow. You should make sure you get at least a
day trip over to Edinburgh, preference for a bus trip for better
scenery.

If they don't offer a...
Forum: Needlework February 23rd 10, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 25
Posted By Dawne Peterson
Nashville show

I obviously sent a great big "facilitate me" vibration out into the
universe, because my on-line shop just sent an update from Nashville. What
is not on the Hoffman site is all the terrific...
Forum: Needlework February 23rd 10, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 25
Posted By Dawne Peterson
Nashville show

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote
Any one looking through the releases? I've scanned about a third of what
Hoffmans has posted and I really finding some nice stuff and better yet
some
new to me...
Forum: Needlework February 23rd 10, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 57
Posted By Dawne Peterson
I'm Knitting!!!!

"Tia Mary" wrote
Dawne Peterson wrote:
Actually, while I do own a plastic Jesus, he's not on the dashboard. I
have a magnetic Mary (white with Ukrainian embroidery decals on her
Forum: Needlework February 23rd 10, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 57
Posted By Dawne Peterson
I'm Knitting!!!!

lucretiaborgia wrote .
"Dawne Peterson" wrote:

Now I want an angora mirror warmer!! What--you didn't knit fuzzy dice??

Dawne

You could wrap it round the Plastic Jesus on your...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500