Search: Posts made by: Barb L
Forum: Needlework July 23rd 18, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Barb L
A Finish

looks like the group got hacked..there is some person posting stuff on car manual and more
Forum: Needlework July 28th 17, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By Barb L
New stash!

http://periwinkleink.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8351351fb53ef016760eed6f9970b-500wi

love that mermaid wow
Forum: Needlework July 11th 17, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Barb L
Rainbow Bridge

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 12:14:25 PM UTC-7, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 7/10/2017 1:22 AM, Barb L wrote:

I been in this group for some time..more of a lurker and reader..
Im a person who...
Forum: Needlework July 10th 17, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Barb L
Rainbow Bridge

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 4:18:43 PM UTC-7, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 6/30/2017 9:40 PM, Barb L wrote:
I join the group as I love needlework.

Welcome!

Since you're new here, tell us...
Forum: Needlework July 1st 17, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Barb L
Rainbow Bridge

It would be nice to get some kind of msg if what I sent is helpful. I join the group as I love needlework. I have groups of my own on yahoo one that is 17 years old but not needledworks stuff..plus I...