Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mary[_4_]
Forum: Quilting November 11th 14, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Mary[_4_]
I need help finding out the manufacturer of my grandmothers sewing machine.

Sorry but photos are not allowed on this group. Can you post a link to the photos?

Mary (retired and loving it in western Oregon)
"Misty" wrote...
Forum: Quilting November 2nd 14, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Mary[_4_]
RUG MUGS AND MORE

http://www.allfreesewing.com/Dining-and-Kitchen/13-Free-Mug-Rug-Patterns-and-Placemat-Patterns#Free_Mug_Rug_Patterns
Other kitchen gift ideas.
Have fun

Mary (retired and loving it in western...
Forum: Quilting September 22nd 14, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary[_4_]
Little Foot foundation packets

Sorry, Ginger. I’m no help.

Mary (retired and loving it in western Oregon)
"Ginger in CA" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting July 19th 14, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Mary[_4_]
Sunflower Wall Hanging Again

You are binding before quilting?

Mary (retired and loving it in western Oregon)

Hello Pat,
My Sunflower Wall hanging is progressing. I still have to turn the binding to the back and tack...
Forum: Quilting July 3rd 14, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Replies: 11
Posted By Mary[_4_]
Moving across the pond

New chapter too. LOL

Mary (retired and loving it in western Oregon)
"Mary" wrote in message ...
Wishing you and your family all the best in this...
Forum: Quilting July 3rd 14, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Replies: 11
Posted By Mary[_4_]
Moving across the pond

Wishing you and your family all the best in this mew chapter of your lives.

Mary (retired and loving it in western Oregon)
"Lizzy Taylor" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 29th 14, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Mary[_4_]
4th of july sales?

My fabric choices have changed over the years. I tend to lean more towards solids and blenders. In the past year or so I have purchased a lot of civil war repros and have 2 patterns I want to make...
Forum: Quilting May 25th 14, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Mary[_4_]
Beautiful Hug Blocks

Glad to have been part of this.

Mary (retired and loving it in western Oregon)
"Sharon" wrote in message ...
I have...
Forum: Quilting May 10th 14, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 54
Posted By Mary[_4_]
is anyone left here?

Both. Most recently quilting. In the last month or so I have finished 7 that I started as long as 8 years ago. It’s been to wet to do much in the yard.

Mary (retired and loving it in western...
Forum: Quilting May 8th 14, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 54
Posted By Mary[_4_]
is anyone left here?

I check several times a day. I would probably post more often if we could include photos.

Mary (retired and loving it in western Oregon)
"Taria" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting March 29th 14, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Mary[_4_]
hug quilts thoughts

I will be watching my email.

Mary (retired and loving it in western Oregon)
"Sharon" wrote in message ...
On Saturday,...
Forum: Quilting March 29th 14, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Mary[_4_]
hug quilts thoughts

I have received no requests. I know Kate has been posting on Facebook.

Mary (retired and loving it in western Oregon)
"Sharon" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 14, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Mary[_4_]
hug quilts thoughts

That email looks right.

Mary (retired and loving it in western Oregon)
"Sharon" wrote in message ...
On Saturday, March...
Forum: Quilting March 22nd 14, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Mary[_4_]
hug quilts thoughts

I heard nothing about your request for blocks. And I am on the hug list.

Mary (retired and loving it in western Oregon)
"Sharon" wrote
Thanks Louise for the info on HUG...
Forum: Quilting February 7th 14, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary[_4_]
I've started a new quilt!

I'm collecting fabrics for a few quilts....2 Civil War, 2 more modern, and a
neutral inspired by Claudia's quilt on Facebook. Lately I've been using a
bunch of my holiday prints in table toppers...
Forum: Quilting January 26th 14, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Mary[_4_]
Good start

Don't think I've been caught up for 10 years.

"Patricia Storey" wrote in message

I know that feeling! I am 'doing', but my 'to be done' is...
Forum: Quilting January 26th 14, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Mary[_4_]
Good start

Caught up? LOL I have quilts for granddaughters that didn't get done for
Christmas and another table topper with only the center done for my next to
do projects. I have LOTS of unfinished...
Forum: Quilting January 25th 14, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Mary[_4_]
Good start

to the new year. I have finished a quilt for grandson, 2 table toppers, and
20-6 inch blocks for a swap.

Mary D (retired in western Oregon)
Forum: Quilting January 19th 14, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Mary[_4_]
what are u working on?

I'm behind on Carol's Scrap Scramble so if she has to put things off for a
couple months, it won't be a problem for me.

Mary

"CaroleD-Retired and Loving It" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 13th 14, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Mary[_4_]
what are u working on?

I'm finishing the quilting on a quilt for my grandson's 8th birthday. I'm
using the BQ2 pattern in U of Oregon prints. (Glad his party is next
Saturday cuz it's not done for his birthday today.) ...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20