Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: She in PA[_2_]
Forum: Quilting January 24th 13, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
Who has been a member of this group the longest?

We got into a discussion on Fb of who has been a member the longest. Does anyone know who actually started this group?
Forum: Quilting March 9th 12, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
Columbus Quilt Show

My guild is taking a bus trip to the Columbus, OH Quilt Show on June
16th. I have never been to a large show and can't wait. is anyone from
here going to the show that day? It would be nice to meet.
Forum: Quilting February 15th 12, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
Pami

On Feb 15, 4:52*pm, Cindy from GA wrote:
Please keep Pami's husband and son in your thoughts and prayers as
Pami has left this world and gone on ahead. *This has just...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 12, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
Using B-Nash Bonding Powder

On Jan 5, 9:09*am, Hanne in DK wrote:
Den 05-01-2012 14:52, She in PA skrev:

I'm working on an art quilt and came across this stuff, B-Nash Bonding
Powder. Has...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 12, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
Using B-Nash Bonding Powder

I'm working on an art quilt and came across this stuff, B-Nash Bonding
Powder. Has anyone used this to fuse snippets on an art quilt. I'm
wanting to make little snippet leaves on a tree and I really...
Forum: Quilting December 13th 11, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
I found you guys again

Near Pittsburgh

On Dec 11, 5:42*pm, "Alice in PA" wrote:
I remember you too, and I saw you in Facebook. *I read them both! *Where in
PA are you?

--
Alice in...
Forum: Quilting December 11th 11, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I hope some of you remember me. Some how I lost this group then found
some of you on Face Book. Then someone ask if the to groups post
interact together and mentioned Polly Ester. I thought, I...
Forum: Quilting May 6th 11, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
OT - We had sun all day

We had sun all day. My husband had painted one coat on our shudders a
couple of weeks ago. He just got done with the last shutter and it
poured rain. We stood in the house hoping the black paint...
Forum: Quilting May 6th 11, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
OT Tired of rain

On May 4, 10:46*pm, AuntK wrote:
On May 4, 10:18*pm, She in PA wrote:

I am so sick of no sunshine and rain. We have had only 5 all sun...
Forum: Quilting May 5th 11, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
OT Tired of rain

I am so sick of no sunshine and rain. We have had only 5 all sun days
this year. I was tired of the snow but at least it is pretty. The rain
is dreary and I need sun. Even though I can't be in the...
Forum: Quilting April 13th 11, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
quilt shop trip

I had a great day yeasterday. Seven quilting friends took a van and
went to Berlin, OH to quilt shops. We had a blast. We visited 5 quilt
shops around that area. We did a lot of buying, eating, and...
Forum: Quilting March 30th 11, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
Ugly fabric guild challenge.

I have started working on my ugly fabric challenge. We were supposed
to put our ugly fabric in a bag and not know what they look like and
exchange them with another guild member. Well, I missed that...
Forum: Quilting March 14th 11, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
Paper Piecing

I am making a 7" pineapple block and making it on point. I have
finished all the wholr blocks and now I'm starting the half blocks and
the 4 quater blocks. I can't wait to start setting the blocks...
Forum: Quilting March 4th 11, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
OT dishwasher detergent solved!

On Mar 3, 10:37*am, "Bobbie Sews More" wrote:
Thanks Polly! *I don't have a dishwasher in FL, but when I am in SC I've
been putting a 1/4 Cup vinegar in the dishwasher to...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 10, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
quilting board

On Nov 18, 8:52*am, ptgoog wrote:
I found a great site calledwww.quiltingboard.com

a lot of great discussions about quilts, quilting and anything else.
Also a great...
Forum: Quilting July 9th 10, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
Pam headed to hospital

I just saw on facebook where Pam is headed to the hospital. The
neurologist thinks she might have a blood clot. say some prayers for
her.
Forum: Quilting July 7th 10, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
Quilting anyone?

On Jul 6, 11:02*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
The design board here is filled with 30's repro 4-patches and they are just
so dear. *Gentle and happy. *I've been playing in...
Forum: Quilting June 28th 10, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
Ugly fabric

I want to thank everyone that sent me ugly fabric. Sunny, I just
received the fabric from you and had a heck of a time getting it
unwrapped rom the pkastic wrap, I could see that it was ugly...
Forum: Quilting June 17th 10, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
Making Scrappy Do Dah

Went and bought my fabric for the sashings fo the squares. I'm making
the sashings all the same color instead of scrappy. There were 10 of
us exchanging 6" blocks but, 2 dropped out before they...
Forum: Quilting June 16th 10, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
newsgroup

On Jun 15, 8:22*pm, Nann wrote:
Ginny, the "Our Quilting Bee" site says that their next Swarm (their
annual meetup) will be at VQF!
You could check 'em out. :)

Forum: Quilting June 15th 10, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
newsgroup

Do any of you belong to the newsgroup, Our Quilting Bee - The Buzz. I
just found this group and you have to be accepted to join and wonder
what it is like.
Forum: Quilting June 15th 10, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
Ugly Fabric

Started geetting in the uglies that some of you are sending me. I feel
bad for the person who has to make something out of these. Some are
just ugly and some are really ugly. Good job and thanks so...
Forum: Quilting June 13th 10, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
EQ7 and granddaughter

I had my EQ7 up and showed my 9 year old granddaughter. I explained
some simple stuff to her and she designed a fish quilt from the
applique designs and had a blast coloring the fish with the...
Forum: Quilting June 10th 10, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
EQ7 overload

I loaded EQ7 and started looking at it, so much stuff it's
unbelievable. I told my husband I will never sew a quilt again, I will
just sit and design and color blocks. I just looked at the...
Forum: Quilting June 9th 10, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By She in PA[_2_]
Ugly Fabric

I am in an ugly fabric challenge. My guild gave us a gift bag that we
are supposed to fill with ugly fabric and notions. then in September
all the bags will be on a table and we go pick on not...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41