Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 1.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rosanne
Forum: Needlework June 14th 10, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Rosanne
Lost my Harley Chart!!!!!!! Help????????????

On Jun 11, 5:28�pm, Liz from Humbug wrote:
Having finally decided that my Rottie, Harley, Cop project has had a
long enough time out, I went back to work on it but came to an...
Forum: Needlework April 29th 10, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Rosanne
Sue Hillis Women are Angels

I saw this degign on the online needlework show . Can't find out
anything about it! I emailed Sue Hillis, but she never bothered to
reply even though I know she received the email as we both use...
Forum: Needlework June 5th 08, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Rosanne
RCTNP photos

I tried to sign up for this group about 5 days ago and it says " Your
membership is awaiting approval by the group owner". I would love to
see the photos every one posts about. Does anyone know who...
Forum: Marketplace June 5th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Rosanne
RCTNP Photos

I tried to sign up for this group about 5 days ago and it says " Your
membership is awaiting approval by the group owner". I would love to
see the photos every one posts about. Does anyone know who...
Forum: Needlework October 30th 06, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Rosanne
O.T. for Fred A Halloween Scare

A man was walking home alone late one foggy night, when behind him
he hears:

BUMP...

BUMP...
Forum: Needlework October 2nd 06, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Rosanne
OT : Really cute pun

John the farmer was in the fertilized egg business. He had several
hundred young layers (hens, called pullets) and eight or ten roosters,
whose job was to fertilize the eggs. The farmer kept records...
Forum: Needlework September 26th 06, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Rosanne
"Proper Stitch" - Darlene O'Steen

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Have you got some more info - like who's reprinting it????

Cheryl

Sorry I don't. The following is what I rec'd in my Stitches N Things
newsletter.

TAKING ADVANCE...
Forum: Needlework September 25th 06, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Rosanne
"Proper Stitch" - Darlene O'Steen

Just to let everyone know that this book is being reprinted! It is due
out in the last part of November or the begining of December. I
pre-ordered mine from Stitches N Things. Can't wait to get...
Forum: Needlework September 2nd 06, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Rosanne
Arrggh, lost my XS bookmarks!

I think you are looking for Victoria Sampler.

http://www.victoriasampler.com/VS_Club/index.aspthink

Rosanne

Cindi wrote:
Well, drat. I had to replace my hard drive, I had presence of mind to
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9