Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Forum: Quilting October 14th 09, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
fabric search

On Oct 14, 2:44*pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies"
wrote:
Who sells the Elm Creek Quilt fabrics? *I can't even find any when I
google it.

Karen, Queen of...
Forum: Quilting October 6th 09, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Awareness ribbons

Thanks for the additional link!! Now I need to add orange, for Agent
Orange Exposure (dad), and the puzzle ribbon for my son (Asperger's,
though the doc won't confirm it, his test results have him...
Forum: Quilting October 5th 09, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Awareness ribbons

On Oct 4, 10:26*pm, Jennifer in Ottawa wrote:
http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/elprojects/pdf/pr1326.pdf
Scroll down for the list of awareness ribbon colours and other info.
Forum: Quilting September 29th 09, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
HUG Gallery

On Sep 26, 12:46*pm, "Kate in MI" wrote:
I'm working on gathering pictures of all RCTQ's HUG quilts. *Many are in
TerrBear's...
Forum: Quilting September 23rd 09, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
OT Wizard of Oz costumes

On Sep 22, 9:24*pm, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Here's a link to photos of the costumes I designed and made. *I also made
various bits and pieces of other...
Forum: Quilting September 10th 09, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
The reports of my demise are highly exaggerated!

Reading about the chest pain moving to shoulder pain, etc. made me
think about what I went through last year....see, there are several
options to consider, not just hear attack......Mine ended up...
Forum: Quilting July 22nd 09, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
baby clothes as a quilt

On Jul 22, 8:11*am, Martha wrote:
Tomorrow a person is coming over with baby-toddler clothes of her
daughter, and she wants me to make a quilt of them.

Is there...
Forum: Quilting July 22nd 09, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Free fabric.scraps

On Jul 22, 8:29*am, amy in CNY wrote:
Marlys
you could send them to Jill/Critter comforts. she's also in the
directory. Bet she'd love them for the orphan puppies!
amy in...
Forum: Quilting July 3rd 09, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Happy 60th Birthday to Susan Torrens

On Jul 3, 7:07*am, "Bobbie Sews More" wrote:
Happy Birthday from SC. *During the Winter Months we are only 2 hours apart
in Florida.
Barbara

Happy Birthday from the...
Forum: Quilting June 21st 09, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
OT cleaning the hardwood floors- again

More feedback on Fabuloso (and I think, if it was a rapper named Kim,
it might have been Lil Kim...not that I listen, but I pick things up
here and there).

Anyway, we were introduced to Fabuloso in...
Forum: Quilting May 28th 09, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
more update requests?

On May 27, 10:17*am, "Bobbie Sews More" wrote:
One small suggestion Larisa, so don't get mad at me. *BUT when I see a few
of the interviews on TV I mostly think that surly...
Forum: Quilting May 27th 09, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
more update requests?

On May 25, 9:35*am, "marigold" wrote:
Taria, thanks for asking for updates. Still several missing in action
quilters lurking about.

Anyone heard from Pami lately?
Forum: Quilting May 11th 09, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
OT not the way I wanted to spend mothers day...

On May 10, 6:48*am, melinda wrote:
I feel like absolute (insert appropriate expletive).

Been feeling off colour all day, managed to have breakfast
but it payed a return...
Forum: Quilting April 14th 09, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
directory arrived

On Apr 13, 9:31*pm, "marigold" wrote:
Hi all

The directory has arrived! in all formats no less. Alice is at least up to
the "M's" now.

Thanks Alice and Karen.
Forum: Quilting April 11th 09, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Delivery of Directory

On Apr 10, 10:23*am, amy in CNY wrote:
Yay! cant wait!!! great job girls!
Thanks!
amy in CNY

I have't gotten mine either, so I'm hoping that I haven't missed
it....got the...
Forum: Quilting February 20th 09, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Syracuse Meet-up???

On Feb 18, 7:00*pm, "Mika" wrote:
Is anyone here from the Syracuse, NY area? I'll be there Monday if anyone is
interested in a meet-up. If so, email me privately at *...
Forum: Marketplace September 12th 07, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Must reduce quilt fabric stash

On Sep 12, 2:12 pm, Boca Jan wrote:
On Sep 12, 1:25 pm, "SewVeryCreative" ConnieATsewverycreativeDOTcom
wrote:

wrote in message

Forum: Needlework July 11th 07, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Veering off topic - bifocals

On Jul 10, 8:11 pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Well, it's official folks, I need bifocals and maybe even a pair of
dedicated stitching glasses.

So - any hint of picking...
Forum: Needlework May 25th 07, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
OFF TOPIC mini rant

On May 25, 8:03 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Ok - yesterday was a tough day in some ways. Tried to garden but could NOT
stay focused on anything that needed doing -...
Forum: Needlework February 20th 07, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
CHOCOLATE ALERT

On Feb 20, 6:32 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/19/07 5:51 PM, in article , "Karen C

- California" wrote:
Those of...
Forum: Needlework January 30th 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 102
Posted By [email protected]
not OT, question for those who are multi-crafters

Thanks everyone! Really, it has been helpful in getting me to try and
figure all this out. I think what I need to do is itemize everything
in each craft genre and then prioritize them. The ones...
Forum: Needlework January 30th 07, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 102
Posted By [email protected]
not OT, question for those who are multi-crafters

by multi-crafters, I mean that needlework isn't the only craft you
love doing and you are sometimes inundated by everything.

I was heavily into cross-stitch for a long time (stamped) when I was...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22