Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Susan B.
Forum: Beads April 8th 08, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Susan B.
Bead Expo in Portland

No - unfortunately! I got there late on Friday and found out my
saturday was a bit more planned than I had anticipated, then Sunday was
my class with Susan Lenart Kazmer - which was SO much fun!

In...
Forum: Beads March 23rd 08, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Susan B.
Bead Expo in Portland

Hi all - any r.c.b. 'ers going to this next week?? I am!! I'm arriving
Friday, just ambling about on Saturday, then taking Susan Lenart
Kezmer's class on Sunday. Would love to have coffee with...
Forum: Beads September 20th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Susan B.
AD - Honey Maple beads and a new blog on color :)

Love the blog Kandice! I'm going to put it on the blogroll for our
local beadmaker's group, the Aurora Borealis Fireflies - soon to be
Canada's first ISGB Chapter!

Susan

In article...
Forum: Beads August 31st 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Susan B.
What I was up to today

In article , Kalera
wrote:

Susan, copper works great! I have a small set of copper-cored beads I'm
going to photograph...
Forum: Beads August 28th 07, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Susan B.
What I was up to today

Lovely!!!!!!! I'm wondering how copper tubing would do. I have a lot of
that lying around right now. Hmmmm. Thanks for the iinspiration Kalera
- those are gorgeous!

Susan B.

In article...
Forum: Beads April 27th 07, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Susan B.
Introduction

Hi Tim - welcome to r.c.b. The displays are lovely - I'm very fond of
wrought iron and drawn to anything that includes scrolls in the design.
Nice stuff!

In article...
Forum: Beads March 9th 07, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Susan B.
Work in Progress

Thanks Becki - Caribbean sounds good to me!!!

In article ,
Beckibead wrote:

LOVE IT -- the colors are great and make me...
Forum: Beads March 7th 07, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Susan B.
Work in Progress

Thanks Karleen!

In article ,
Vibrant Jewels wrote:

WOW

--
Susan in CA(NADA)
Forum: Beads March 7th 07, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads

HI Patti - thanks!
The teal is Lauscha Copper Green - one of my fav colors lately. I just
went through half a lb. of it in the past 2 weeks. As to whether some
of these beads might show up on EBay -...
Forum: Beads March 6th 07, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Susan B.
Work in Progress And A Question

Thanks Vicky! Hmmm - I know people do make glass toggles. I am not sure
that a glass toggle would be strong enough. This is a weighty piece.
But a good thought. I'll have to make some glass toggles...
Forum: Beads March 6th 07, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Susan B.
Work in Progress

I've been working on this necklace for the past week. All hollows I've
made (except for the silver-plated ceramic disks from Mykonos Beads -
now I just need to decide on the cones and clasp and wait...
Forum: Beads February 21st 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Susan B.
AD - Mystic Spring specials!

Great! Any new glass goodies that are must haves?

In article , Kandice
Seeber wrote:

It went really well! Lots of people...
Forum: Beads February 19th 07, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Susan B.
AD - Mystic Spring specials!

In article , Kandice
Seeber wrote:

Hi, everyone - hope your weekend is going well. :) Today I have a
couple of new specials...
Forum: Beads February 14th 07, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Susan B.
Kinda AD - demo and teaching news

In article , Kandice
Seeber wrote:

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

Some fun news to report....I will be doing demos at...
Forum: Beads February 5th 07, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Susan B.
CFNR!! - bracelet is done!

Whoa!! Wow! Beeeyewtifulllll!

Susan in CA(NADA)

In article
, Susan in
VA wrote:

Well, Linda, I hope I...
Forum: Beads February 3rd 07, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Susan B.
AD: Ending today

In article , Su
wrote:

I'm faun of them too, Susan! I am hoping to be in the market for
beads again someday, I...
Forum: Beads February 3rd 07, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Susan B.
AD: Ending today

Lampwork bead sets: Chartreuse and Chocolate set (ochre and dark brown
with turquoise), Hidden Spring (swirled greens and blues), Gray Bambi
Beads. Thanks for having a look!

--
Susan in...
Forum: Beads January 27th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads

Hi all - I've posted a few things today on Da Bay -
An odd combination, ochre and deep red-brown with turquoise, with a
hollow focal. Some more Bambi Beads. A sweet little set of furled
leaves and a...
Forum: Beads January 24th 07, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Susan B.
Enwraptured Copper Focal

Thanks Linda - I love shiny copper. The person in whose class I learned
this was really into using Liver of Sulphur for patinas on her copper
pieces - me, I like shiny, or the green patinas of old...
Forum: Beads January 22nd 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Susan B.
AD: Enwraptured Copper Focal

I was lucky enough to take an electroforming class with Janelle Zorko a
few weeks back, and fell in love with the process. I've just listed an
ivory bead with turquoise/green/violet wrapped in bands...
Forum: Beads January 22nd 07, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Susan B.
AD: Navajo Skies

This set ends today - the purples, blues, pinks, reds and oranges of
dramatic sunsets, inspired in part by Emily Dickinson's poem:
As if I asked a common Alms,
And in my wondering hand
A Stranger...
Forum: Beads January 19th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Susan B.
New Wire Earrings

I started with the 1/4 ID tubing, but i think I'm going one size up and
se what the 1/2" ID would look like as a torq-ish neck piece. It's
really interesting to work with - very soft to start, but...
Forum: Beads January 18th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Susan B.
New Wire Earrings

I'm really liking copper these days - working with lots of copper
tubing from the plumbing section at Home Depot :-)

In article , Beadbimbo
Forum: Beads January 17th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Susan B.
New Wire Earrings

I like those a lot!!

In article , Beadbimbo
wrote:

This looked like something fun to try out of the Making Wire Jewelry book.
I tried them in...
Forum: Beads January 17th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Susan B.
Navajo Skies

Thanks Linda - yes, we do get good sunrises/sunsets this time of year.
It's that big sky pallette of the prairie. I think that's why I loved
living in New Mexico so much - there was a lot that was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52