Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 6.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Heather
Forum: Beads February 13th 08, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Heather
Insurance vs. Liability

Thank you so much for clarifying the US Postal Costs. Ours are not all
that cheap either. I have bookmarked the site you gave me.

I got my package from Beadaholique today (6 x 9 inch brown padded...
Forum: Beads February 12th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Heather
Insurance vs. Liability

Thanks so much, Becki. So far, it is all supposition on my part, but I
do not have *warm fuzzy feelings* about this outfit. She is part of a
larger entity from what I can see and the stuff is...
Forum: Beads February 11th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Heather
Insurance vs. Liability

Whoops.....found the invoice and here is the cost to insure $24 worth of
amber......

$29.95 insurance (optional)

Plus $3.95 for first item and $1.99 for each of another 4.

Who in hell would pay...
Forum: Beads February 11th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Heather
Insurance vs. Liability

I was dealing with someone unknown to me on eBay and bought some amber.
Her attitude was not the best from the start and I also question her
statement set out below my signature.......

I paid by...
Forum: Beads February 7th 08, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Heather
Ok I am recc.crap. pi**ed. LOLOL

"Beckibead" wrote in message

HEATHER -- here is the canadian dealer. I bought four lobster...
Forum: Beads February 7th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Heather
Must Haves Jewelry

LOL!! Actually I did catch Ron playing with them, but they just don't
go with his sweatshirt!!

Heather

"Beckibead" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads February 6th 08, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Heather
Ok I am recc.crap. pi**ed. LOLOL

"Beckibead" wrote in message
I ordered gold wire, on ebay of course, yesterday. The price was
Forum: Beads February 4th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Heather
Fake amber

Hmmm, don't think the oil worked all that well. There is still dull
patches on it. Ron has a Dremel, but he says his buffers are not very
good. We shall see. Got the pieces I bid on a couple of...
Forum: Beads February 3rd 08, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Heather
Must Haves Jewelry

Oooohhh.....nice. I bought that book and figured that first bracelet
took her eons to make.

I tried the olive oil on the dull amber tonight. Looks pretty good, but
will report back...
Forum: Beads January 31st 08, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Heather
Fake amber

Hi Tina.....thanks for the info. I am including a link of Dr. Sooz's
for amber wherein they suggest rubbing with olive oil to bring back the
shine. Haven't tried it yet, but I know I put this...
Forum: Beads January 30th 08, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Heather
Fake amber

Hi Tass.....

I have been following a slew of amber pendants on eBay that all start at
99 cents.....it is a Toronto seller, btw. I live on the outskirts.
There is one Vancouver person selling...
Forum: Beads January 25th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Heather
My birthday is in October....

"Beckibead" wrote in message
Oh Heather, Heather, Heather....you don't want to play these games
Forum: Beads January 25th 08, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Heather
My birthday is in October....

"Beckibead" wrote in message
which gives you plenty of time to get your money together, and to buy
Forum: Beads January 24th 08, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Heather
For Karleen (the rest of you can look also)

"Su" wrote in message
*covering my eyes*

I'm not looking, I'm not looking... oooh, copper...
Forum: Beads January 24th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Heather
For Karleen (the rest of you can look also)

Very pretty!! But I figured you bought out the North American emerald
supply in the last few days, LOL. Mauves and coppery colours are my
favourites after greens.

Btw.....you have hooked me on...
Forum: Beads January 18th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Heather
Show and Tell

Thanks Jerri.....I will pass that on to her. It looks really amazing!!
She was following some patterns she either downloaded, or from one of my
many books/magazines at Xmas.

Now that she doesn't...
Forum: Beads January 18th 08, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Heather
Show and Tell

Hi Jerri.....

I love the chain maille that you do and due to my getting my daughter
addicted to beading at Xmas (G), I had to send that link to her. She is
very intrigued with learning how to do...
Forum: Beads January 15th 08, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Heather
Happy Birthday Shirley

A belated Happy Birthday, Shirley. I am not all that far behind you,
but we shall keep that a secret, lol.

All the best.....Heather

"Zk" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads January 4th 08, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Heather
See my pretties!

All I can say is 'WOW'......what a lovely selection of things you have
bought!!!

Cheers.....Heather

"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads January 2nd 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Heather
Take my beads -- please!!!

Excellent stuff, Ms. BB. And I will certainly be watching it and
perhaps jumping in.

Do you have problems sending things to Canada?? The couple of things I
have ordered have either taken a huge...
Forum: Beads January 1st 08, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Heather
To Beckibead and group

Not to worry. I started to report him/her and had to check the link in
order to classify it (porn/vulgar/slander/etc.)......Tiny Url has taken
it down. Good for them because Google has an appalling...
Forum: Beads December 16th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Heather
OT....Merry Christmas

LOL!!! How true that is. Toronto is very *multicultural*, but I refuse
to stop saying Merry Christmas, no matter what the politicians/bozos
say. My views are *if you want to live here in Canada,...
Forum: Beads December 15th 07, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Heather
OT....Merry Christmas

Whoops.......can never get that right. "Merry Christmas IS
PC....politically CORRECT, not incorrect!!

Sigh......an aging Canadian whose mind left yesterday, grin.

"Heather"...
Forum: Beads December 15th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Heather
OT....Merry Christmas

Just sitting here waiting for my daughter to arrive from Vancouver and
we are starting to *blizzard*......apparently we will be snowed in by
midnight.

So just wanted to come out of lurk mode and...
Forum: Beads November 25th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Heather
how do I kill file?

Well, that didn't take long. There does NOT seem to be any way you can
filter out posts or killfile a person or persons. I see you are with
AOL.....and I have absolutely no idea how they work. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56