Showing results 1 to 25 of 158
Search took 2.86 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Erin
Forum: Yarn January 3rd 09, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Erin
Happy New 2009 to all

On 31 Dec 2008, 10:07, wrote:
Happy new 2009 to all of you ,
mirjam

Gott Nytt År! from Sweden!

Erin
Forum: Quilting July 16th 08, 10:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Erin
OT Stripey's last visit to the vet

On 15 Juli, 23:02, (NightMist) wrote:

DH went with kiri, Stripey is getting her last shot right about now.
It is just time.

{{{HUGS}}}

Erin
(I still miss my Sasha even...
Forum: Yarn July 13th 08, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By Erin
Any body Home ?

On 9 Juli, 05:29, wrote:
Any body here ?
mirjam

I am still reading newsgroups but this is the time of year when I have
art shows and the local cultural festival...
Forum: Yarn June 24th 08, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 17
Posted By Erin
a bad yarn shop experience

On 20 Juni, 21:32, Trinlayk wrote:
June 2nd I went to a local yarn store... owner was the only employee
there at the time, as is usual for the small shop.. .

. . .I'm...
Forum: Yarn June 8th 08, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 27
Posted By Erin
OT but too funny!!!!

On 3 Juni, 01:31, "Mystified One" wrote:
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4976/brownridgewl9.jpg

Best be careful how you word things...

Yep, ole George there, he...
Forum: Quilting May 25th 08, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Erin
Photo of new quilt

On 24 Maj, 21:29, Sunny wrote:
Let me
know what you think -- quilt and video.

Great vid! And Yay Doggie! And just WHO thought that quilt was a
simple design?!!! Obviously...
Forum: Yarn May 25th 08, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Erin
Sunday morning

Hej Gäng!

What's everybody up to this fine morning? Today is Mother's Day in
Sweden so Harri and I will go to his parent's house for a nice visit.
Yesterday I felted a red heart (using my Babylock...
Forum: Quilting May 21st 08, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 65
Posted By Erin
OTOT fashion words

On 16 Maj, 15:22, "SewVeryCreative"
wrote:
A hootchie-mama is basically a prossie who doesn't get paid. Unless you
count a few drinks or a MickeyDee's value meal...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 08, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Erin
Spring Table Runner

On 25 Mar, 23:41, joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska
wrote:

Called Tulips and Tossed Greens, from SIMPLE SEASONS by Kim *Diehl.

That's lovely!

Erin
Forum: Quilting March 25th 08, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Erin
Wounded Warriors Quilt Update

On 25 Mar, 04:36, Debbi in SO CA wrote:
Erin,

Since this is part of our quilt guild, it is not a matter of looking
down noses at "crafts". It was a big political move...
Forum: Quilting March 24th 08, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Erin
Wounded Warriors Quilt Update

On 24 Mar, 02:23, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Debbi, I remember your message and was choked by it. *How dare someone who is against war deprive our wounded of the comfort of a hug...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 08, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 34
Posted By Erin
i knew it would hurt.. but never expected to hurt THIS much..

On 22 Mar, 14:51, FiederEls in NL wrote:

My pain is intense and overwhelming..i am all alone now...can't stop
crying..

{{{HUGS}}} I still miss my Sasha even 8 years...
Forum: Yarn March 21st 08, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Erin
Natural Dyes

On 21 Mar, 02:20, lewmew wrote:

As I said, I did this when I was a GS, years ago. *If .anyone has done
it
recently and has hints, I would appreciate it. Like - what...
Forum: Yarn March 7th 08, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Erin
16th century wall rugs ??

On 7 Mar, 04:49, wrote:
The Gottlieb Schumacher Institute give a seriees of lectures about
Pilgrimage to Israel. . i Must say i am not going usualy to those
lectures, but...
Forum: Quilting March 5th 08, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 43
Posted By Erin
are you an artist - are your quilts art?

On 4 Mar, 18:19, Sunny wrote:

From what I see, everybody here commits art on a
regular basis. Just in different ways.

Bravo Sunny! Well said!

Erin
Forum: Quilting February 6th 08, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Erin
Gung Hay Fat Choy . . . .

On 6 Feb, 15:30, "CATS" wrote:
BTW *- *how many here had pancakes on Tuesday?

In Sweden we eat semlor, special cream-puffs with almond paste in the
middle. I managed to ingest a...
Forum: Yarn January 29th 08, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By Erin
Felting(fulling) in a front-loading washer?

On 28 Jan, 21:03, "Laura J" wrote:
Okay, I'll bite...what is a mangle?

http://www.medien-werkstatt.com/cinema/galerie/bild36.htm has a good
picture of a modern mangle/mangel...
Forum: Yarn January 28th 08, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By Erin
Felting(fulling) in a front-loading washer?

On 28 Jan, 02:58, (Richard Eney) wrote:

grin Since mangle has more than one meaning, I got an unplanned
giggle out of that. *I assume you mean the "iron firmly" meaning.
Forum: Yarn January 27th 08, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By Erin
Felting(fulling) in a front-loading washer?

On 27 Jan, 14:24, "Gerald & Donna McIntosh"
wrote:
Can it be done? *I just got new front-loading washer and dryer

I just throw my items to be felted in with the regular 60...
Forum: Quilting January 27th 08, 11:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Erin
OT I can't believe I did this

On 27 Jan, 06:46, (NightMist) wrote:

I have never had a _new_ new fridge before. *My first one was so old
it had a pilot light (really and for true). *I am going to be...
Forum: Yarn January 27th 08, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By Erin
PFFT! to legwarmers

On 27 Jan, 05:29, wrote:
On Jan 26, 5:07*pm, suzee wrote:

wrote:
On Jan 26, 6:58 am, suzee ...
Forum: Yarn January 3rd 08, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By Erin
Happy Productive THREADY 2008

"Bra fortsättning" everyone!

(Swedish for "good continuance of the holidays")

Erin
Forum: Yarn January 2nd 08, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By Erin
the `danger` of making order in your workroom

On 2 Jan, 20:38, wrote:

Erin you should dare and plunge in ,,,, you never know what will surfe
up while making order !!!!!
mirjam

Oh, I plunge in all the time! It's just...
Forum: Yarn January 2nd 08, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By Erin
the `danger` of making order in your workroom

On 2 Jan, 05:56, wrote:
I knew it was `dangerous` , made order in m y work room

I had no idea it was dangerous since I've never actually MADE any
significant amount of order in...
Forum: Yarn December 7th 07, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 43
Posted By Erin
Subversiv sysl?jd rides again!

On 7 Dec, 19:05, "David R. Sky" wrote:

lol! - maybe I'm a male exception here, that never occurred to me!

I suspect that behavior has something to do with the etymology...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 158