Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 1.93 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Karen E.
Forum: Needlework September 12th 08, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 24
Posted By Karen E.
Credit card fraud.

val189 wrote:
On Sep 11, 12:29 pm, "Pat P" wrote:

I don`t often use my main card - I keep a separate one with a very small

balance for internet...
Forum: Needlework March 20th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 42
Posted By Karen E.
OT interesting read for

F.James Cripwell wrote:
"Karen E." ) writes:

Eons ago (okay, 1987), I spent the summer in England while DH was
involved in an exchange program with the University of...
Forum: Needlework March 20th 08, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 42
Posted By Karen E.
OT interesting read for

Gill Murray wrote:

Lucille wrote:

I really would like to see the campaign start around June of an
election year and end on Election Day. I'm being generous and giving
them 6...
Forum: Needlework December 13th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 22
Posted By Karen E.
Everyone in the mid-west OK

Pat P wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message

Mary wrote:

I understand
there isn't a single bag of ice-melt...
Forum: Needlework December 12th 07, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 22
Posted By Karen E.
Everyone in the mid-west OK

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Chime in as soon as your power and ISP are back on!

Not horrible here in eastern Kansas. Northeast of Kansas City seems to
have gotten the worst of it for this area. St....
Forum: Needlework November 25th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Karen E.
Scissors

wrote:

I need some help from the experts! I have a Hardanger pattern to try
for a ring pillow (I'm giving myself lots of time!) but I don't have
an appropriate pair of...
Forum: Needlework November 25th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 45
Posted By Karen E.
A thread on thread

wrote:
On Nov 20, 7:47 pm, "Karen E." wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Or floss, fiber or any other bit you stitch with....

What is your...
Forum: Needlework November 23rd 07, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 227
Posted By Karen E.
OFF TOPIC - pierced ears

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

at what age would you/ did you let your daughter get her ears pierce.

DD is just nine and has been campaigning for a year for them.

I got mine done when I was 18 and...
Forum: Needlework November 23rd 07, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Karen E.
Are you stitching or shopping on Black Friday

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

I'm stitching - you couldn't pay me enough to go to a store today. The only
one that might be safe is the grocery store.

Looks like I'm the oddball. While I didn't...
Forum: Needlework November 23rd 07, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 45
Posted By Karen E.
A thread on thread

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 11/22/07 10:52 PM, in article
, "Karen E."
wrote:

MargW wrote:

Karen E. wrote:
Forum: Needlework November 23rd 07, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 45
Posted By Karen E.
A thread on thread

MargW wrote:
Karen E. wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 11/20/07 6:47 PM, in article
, "Karen E."
Forum: Needlework November 21st 07, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 45
Posted By Karen E.
A thread on thread

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 11/20/07 6:47 PM, in article
, "Karen E."
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Or floss,...
Forum: Needlework November 20th 07, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 45
Posted By Karen E.
A thread on thread

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Or floss, fiber or any other bit you stitch with....

What is your favorite cross stitch?

Whatever is handy.

Hardanger?
Forum: Needlework August 26th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Karen E.
Current Project

Donna wrote:
Okay. We need needlework posts to make the stupid one disappear. I'm
game.

What's your current project? Name one. I mean one. I know I've been
guilty in the past of answering...
Forum: Needlework July 5th 07, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 52
Posted By Karen E.
gizmo title sought

janice142 wrote:
There's a gizmo thingie (try not to be unimpressed by my technical
jargon) that has a little hook at the end (to catch the threads/tuck
them under)

What's it called?...
Forum: Needlework May 18th 07, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 35
Posted By Karen E.
Price of gas was State motto

ellice wrote:

When we bought the Audi, the guys at the closer dealership were very rude,
kind of dismissive to us, DH waited in the showroom for several minutes
while I went to the restroom,...
Forum: Needlework May 10th 07, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 35
Posted By Karen E.
State motto

Bruce wrote:
Some ideas for a sampler?
And no, I've never visited the USA.

Several rate a chuckle. This:

Illinois - Please, Don't Pronounce the "S"

is, sadly, all too true.
Forum: Needlework March 21st 07, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 79
Posted By Karen E.
Obtaining UK food when living abroad

ellice wrote:
On 3/21/07 2:12 PM, "Bruce Fletcher" wrote:

There was an enquiry (I think it was this newsgroup but cannot be sure)
some time ago about the...
Forum: Needlework March 13th 07, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By Karen E.
OT - don't do it!!!

ellice wrote:
On 3/11/07 9:19 PM, "Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

On 3/11/07 3:08 PM, in article ,
"anne"...
Forum: Needlework January 30th 07, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 145
Posted By Karen E.
Off topic - what do you watch

ellice wrote:
On 1/29/07 12:36 PM, "Tara D" wrote:

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:26:16 -0600, LizardGumbo
wrote:

NCIS is...
Forum: Needlework January 29th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 145
Posted By Karen E.
Off topic - what do you watch

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
We have satellite TV and I love the range of show out there that are far
more to my taste than the standard network fare. This is what is on during
stitching time and some...
Forum: Needlework December 11th 06, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By Karen E.
Holiday edition of getting to know each other

Liz from Humbug wrote:

1, Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?

Hot chocolate, peppermint schnapps optional.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or set under tree?

When I was a child, my family put our...
Forum: Needlework November 18th 06, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 56
Posted By Karen E.
How many projects in your closets?

Dana Compton wrote:
I was just being nosey and wondering how many craft projects you guys
have ready to start or have already started that are hanging around the
house?

Too many. Off the top...
Forum: Needlework November 7th 06, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 88
Posted By Karen E.
I Voted

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
wrote:

How long did it take you guys? I had a wait of just over 30 mins, but
I had a report from a coworker that it took him over an hour and a
Forum: Needlework October 20th 06, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Karen E.
Helllloooooooooooooo?

Karen C - California wrote:
Is anyone out there or is the server just not giving me any messages today?

Just a slow day, methinks.

Let's Go Mets!

Well, okay, but only because they're playing...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25