Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John
Forum: Rubberstamps November 11th 08, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 0
Posted By John
Earn money from your hobby

Hi All, this may sound like a scam or even spam but this is an honest chance
to make money from your hobby.

How Much?
That all depends on you, I'm a demonstrator for Particraft and turned my
hobby...
Forum: General Crafting October 10th 08, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By John
Particraft - Sorry

Sorry hit the send button twice.

--
Regards
John & Victoria

If you enjoy papercrafting, rubber stamping, scrapbooking or any form of
card making and you live in the UK, then we are the people to talk to. We
can put you in contact with www.particraft.co.uk ...
Forum: Rubberstamps October 10th 08, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 0
Posted By John
Particraft

If you enjoy papercrafting, rubber stamping, scrapbooking or any form of
card making and you live in the UK, then we are the people to talk to. We
can put you in contact with www.particraft.co.uk ...
Forum: General Crafting October 10th 08, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By John
Get FREE products easily

As a Particraft demonstrator I will visit your home and demonstrate various
techniques so that you can get the most out of the Particraft range. What
does it cost you - nothing except the tea,...
Forum: Rubberstamps October 7th 08, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 0
Posted By John
Particraft

Hi all, the wife and I are demonstrators for Particraft. You can get free
products just by hosting a party. It is so simple, you organise a party
with your crafting friends, you contact us and we...
Forum: Rubberstamps August 7th 08, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 0
Posted By John
Stamperama

Hi just popped in after finding this group. Is anyone going to stamperama
this weekend?

--
Regards
John & Victoria