Showing results 1 to 25 of 70
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ron Anderson
Forum: Sewing April 5th 14, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 4
Posted By Ron Anderson
Montgomery Ward model # UHT J1460

"Nyssa" wrote in message
Shezzy wrote:

Anyone happen to have a manual they would be willing to
share with me ? Inherited this...
Forum: Sewing November 18th 13, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 10
Posted By Ron Anderson
Stubby screwdriver

"Stumpy" wrote in message

I love the one that came with my Singers XL5000&6000:
Forum: Sewing November 18th 13, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 10
Posted By Ron Anderson
Stubby screwdriver

"Stumpy" wrote in message

I love the one that came with my Singers XL5000&6000:
Forum: Sewing November 18th 13, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 10
Posted By Ron Anderson
Stubby screwdriver

"Stumpy" wrote in message
I've been breaking needles and creating bird's nests under the needle
plate.

It...
Forum: Sewing November 16th 13, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 5
Posted By Ron Anderson
Singer 4411HD advice

"Stumpy" wrote in message
This is a very inexpensive machine, only $120 on Amazon, and the manual
is...
Forum: Sewing November 16th 13, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 5
Posted By Ron Anderson
Singer 4411HD advice

"Stumpy" wrote in message
This is a very inexpensive machine, only $120 on Amazon, and the manual is
weak.

Forum: Sewing February 23rd 13, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 5
Posted By Ron Anderson
Directions to finish 60 year old rug

"candc0107" wrote in message

I have a partial rug that was being made about 60 years ago by my great
aunt.
She...
Forum: Sewing August 14th 12, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 1
Posted By Ron Anderson
Industrial Serger - Stuck Crankshaft / Handwheel / Differential

wrote in message
Hi All.

My wife recently purchased a Wilcox & Gibbs Industrial 5-Thread Serger
(515-4-52). ...
Forum: Sewing June 3rd 12, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By Ron Anderson
Huskylock 550D Overlocker Problem.

"Kilastria" wrote in message

I have inherited a Huskylock 550D Overlocker but I can't seem...
Forum: Quilting May 22nd 12, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Replies: 17
Posted By Ron Anderson
need some advice! bernina on lawaway

"betsey" wrote in message
Hi everyone-

I just rec'd an email from my LQS--they are closing their...
Forum: Quilting May 22nd 12, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing

"betsey" wrote in message
Hi everyone-

I just rec'd an email from my LQS--they are closing their...
Forum: Sewing March 22nd 12, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 24
Posted By Ron Anderson
Has anyone ever MacGyvered way to have regular sewing machine hold thread cone?

"Craftsy" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:13:04 -0700, "BEI Design"
Forum: Sewing April 23rd 11, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By Ron Anderson
dongle

"Mary Cardakaris" wrote in message
I have a Hus Designer1 embroidery machine and to access the software I need
parrarell port on my laptop...
Forum: Sewing March 9th 11, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 4
Posted By Ron Anderson
Alt.sewing

"BEI Design" wrote in message
Ron Anderson wrote:
Anyone else having a problem posting or reading
Forum: Sewing March 8th 11, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 4
Posted By Ron Anderson
Alt.sewing

Anyone else having a problem posting or reading alt.sewing?

--
Ron Anderson A1 Sewing Machine
18 Dingman Rd Sand Lake, NY...

"Richard" wrote in message
I'm relatively new to sewing so bare with me. I have a Juki...
Forum: Sewing April 9th 10, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 11
Posted By Ron Anderson
I'll bet you've not heard this sewing machine problem before

"Micki" wrote in message

I bought a used Babylock sewing machine (not a serger) at a yard sale
for $40. The yard sale was...
Forum: Sewing February 23rd 10, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 20
Posted By Ron Anderson
Hello, again

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Kay Lancaster" wrote in message
Forum: Sewing October 15th 09, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By Ron Anderson
cutter for Globe M34

"Ron Anderson" wrote in message

"P Gray" wrote in message
Forum: Sewing October 15th 09, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By Ron Anderson
cutter for Globe M34

"P Gray" wrote in message
Does anyone know where to get a new cutter for M34 overlocker

Globe is...
Forum: Sewing January 7th 09, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 6
Posted By Ron Anderson
singer walking foot answers and questions

On industrial machines with the table mount bobbin winder you do not
disengage the hand wheel to wind bobbins. Bobbin winding is done while
you are sewing as the winder works off the...
Forum: Sewing January 6th 09, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 6
Posted By Ron Anderson
singer walking foot answers and questions

"SteveB" wrote in message
I found out one of the problems I was having. When finished sewing, I'd
pull out the material, and...
Forum: Sewing December 16th 08, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 10
Posted By Ron Anderson
Little help, please

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

"Pogonip" wrote in message
SteveB...
Forum: Sewing August 7th 08, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 1
Posted By Ron Anderson
RE-synchronise singer 514 machine

"carmel1 via CraftKB.com" u45253@uwe wrote in message
I have had to change all the gears on a singer 514 but forgot to mark up
for
re-assembly.
Anyone get the...
Forum: Sewing June 26th 08, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By Ron Anderson
Help Bobbin thread is jamming on Singer Ispiration 4228

"tiffsgames" wrote in message
Okay, I threaded the bobbin just fine. I even managed to raise the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 70