Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nanner
Forum: Polymer Clay July 23rd 07, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 4
Posted By nanner
Need ideas

"Heleena" wrote in message
Hi Bead People.
I am posting this because my girlfriend makes hand made beads, jewelry...
Forum: Polymer Clay July 17th 07, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 0
Posted By nanner
FS: Sculpting Basic Clothes Tutorial

I finally finished this new tutorial and am offering it on eBay.

In this tutorial you will learn simple techniques that will enable you to
quickly and easily sculpt clothes
on your polymer clay...
Forum: Polymer Clay June 15th 07, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 6
Posted By nanner
spam

is there anyone out there?

Yes we are

That makes at least four of us:)

Try kill-filing the junk posters. It won't get rid of all the spam but
it'll cut back on the amount of it...
Forum: Polymer Clay June 7th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By nanner
Sculpey Ultralight

"Emmett" wrote in message
Oh yeah, I'm loving this stuff! Does anyone know just how thick you
can go with it? ...
Forum: Polymer Clay March 16th 07, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 8
Posted By nanner
Image transfer to ring...help..

I agree but how strong would that be? i wouldn't manufacture them that way
(with inset PC). i have done epoxy over images in production and it worked,
there are epoxies that are supposed to be...
Forum: Polymer Clay March 16th 07, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 3
Posted By nanner
Polymer-clay and basic questions

Hi, are you sculpting with it? Some people mix Cernit with other clays to
take advantage of Cernit's strength and translucency but the better
sculpting texture of other clay like ProSculpt. Check...
Forum: Polymer Clay February 27th 07, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 0
Posted By nanner
FA: Galen O'Shanley, St Patrick's Day Leprechaun

Hi - I just finished and listed a new art doll on ebay, a Leprechaun for St
Patrick's Day. Let me know what you think :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320087133196

You can see...
Forum: Polymer Clay January 1st 07, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 5
Posted By nanner
New to polyclay( sort of ) so this is an intro

happy new year!

good luck with your claying, do you have any pictures of your work online
yet?

"Dicon" wrote in message
I am trying...
Forum: Polymer Clay December 23rd 06, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 4
Posted By nanner
holiday egg ornaments

Love them SJ!! I am going to try ones with sculpted faces :)
My husband's family is Ukrainian so I have done some traditional Pysanki, I
think a caned version would be nice, I will try that...
Forum: Polymer Clay November 27th 06, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 1
Posted By nanner
AD: Frog Prince Changeling Fairy on Ebay

I posted the progress pix here along the way and now he is done and on ebay.
I would welcome any critique of the auction too :) thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320054611658
Forum: Polymer Clay November 5th 06, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 4
Posted By nanner
Amaco Clay Oven

wrote in message
Has anyone used the Amaco Clay Oven? Does it work well? My home
electric oven has...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 19th 06, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 11
Posted By nanner
Poll: curing polymer clay in the microwave?

"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message
since you are still typing, it sounds like you did not burn it long enough
to...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 17th 06, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 11
Posted By nanner
Poll: curing polymer clay in the microwave?

"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message
DO NOT use a microwave with polymer clay. Within seconds you can burn the
clay and...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 16th 06, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 3
Posted By nanner
My Work

"nanner" wrote in message
Hi Karina, I saw your work posted somewhere else, very nice!! I really
like it. And I live pretty close to...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 16th 06, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 3
Posted By nanner
My Work

Hi Karina, I saw your work posted somewhere else, very nice!! I really like
it. And I live pretty close to you (about 2 towns over LOL) Is there
anything local you do with polymer clay? Crafts...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 13th 06, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 3
Posted By nanner
FAO: Sarajane

Thank you :)

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
That's wonderful, btw.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary
Forum: Polymer Clay October 13th 06, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 3
Posted By nanner
FAO: Sarajane

Hi, I have a vrathane question. I have a piece that's almost done, it's made
of Cernit, and I have painted thin washes of Liquitex Basics acrylic paint
for some accents and toning. I figure I...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 10th 06, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 1
Posted By nanner
Newest Fairy Figure, wanna see?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&item=320036770726&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

do the pix look blurry?

thanks!!
Forum: Polymer Clay October 7th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 6
Posted By nanner
miniature quilt "store" update

can't wait to see the book, congratulations. the quilt shop is really
magnificent, all the fabric and mags and quilt square...awesome!

"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 6th 06, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 6
Posted By nanner
miniature quilt "store" update

Well, that's just fantabulous!

Was this done for something special or did you just have a couple of hours
to kill wink

good luck on you book deadline!

"Sarajane Helm" ...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 6th 06, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 6
Posted By nanner
fingerprints - like 'em or lump 'em?

"PenguinTrax" wrote in message
It really depends on the piece. If it is something very organic in
Forum: Polymer Clay October 6th 06, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 1
Posted By nanner
work in progress: fantasy figures

i'd love to share some of the work in progress i have right now.

i finished a little fairy that i made mainly to test out using maribou
feathers for hair (i like it!!)

also i have this large...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 6th 06, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 6
Posted By nanner
fingerprints - like 'em or lump 'em?

what's everyone's opinion on fingerprints on work? so far i am not a sanding
and polishing kind of gal, i don't think i'd like the finish on a figure if
i did that. How do your customers feel about...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 4th 06, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 10
Posted By nanner
Progress Report Bummed out about baking/ovens

That sounds like a good plan. i won't be baking any beads, except the little
eyeballs but if they get dented on the back it doesn't matter. i could keep
a pan set aside of cornstarch for cooking...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 3rd 06, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 10
Posted By nanner
Progress Report Bummed out about baking/ovens

My first baking test with the toaster oven as been a success, i think! I
baked on the bottem rack on the provided metal tray with a layer of
poly-fil. i cooked some small (teeny) eyeballs and a 1"...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34