Showing results 1 to 25 of 117
Search took 3.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TerriLee in WA[_2_]
Forum: Quilting February 4th 10, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Ping - Miss Butterfly

Miss Wings - could you please email me at ? I'm
trying to contact you, and the email addy I have bounces.
Thanks much,
TerriLee in WA (state)
Forum: Quilting April 12th 09, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Those lovely points

On Apr 8, 11:16*am, Sharon wrote:
What is the secret to getting such nice points in quilts - I have a
terrible time not squishing some of them - I notice how beautiful
Forum: Quilting April 4th 09, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 38
OT Crushing news from Bonnie NJ

On Apr 3, 10:08*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
How I hate to be the bearer of such devastating news. *Here's what I
received from our Bonnie NJ -

Hi Polly,

I wanted...
Forum: Quilting April 3rd 09, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
OT Happy Tears with Irene

On Apr 2, 6:01*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I heard today from Irene and she asked me to update you. *Here's what she
wrote:
* * They called me with the pathology report...
Forum: Quilting April 1st 09, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Miss Polly Day

On Mar 31, 11:28*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I think having a Miss Polly Day is a super idea. *Come on down and we'll
party. *Would you like cold beer and boiled crawfish?...
Forum: Quilting April 1st 09, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Sorta OT- Computer is dead for a day or two

On Mar 30, 9:43*pm, TerriLee in WA wrote:
So, if you are trying to email me, my home computer is dead. The fan
died, and it started to overheat. Good thing I was right...
Forum: Quilting March 31st 09, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Sorta OT- Computer is dead for a day or two

So, if you are trying to email me, my home computer is dead. The fan
died, and it started to overheat. Good thing I was right here, using
it, otherwise it might have been a serious disaster. I cannot...
Forum: Quilting March 30th 09, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
240 QIs per day

On Mar 29, 8:36*pm, wrote:
On Mar 29, 11:16*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:

The precious old doctor on Fox news this morning was telling us that...
Forum: Quilting March 30th 09, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Happy Dance

On Mar 29, 9:07*am, "heidi (was rabbit2b)" wrote:
Stealth Backing???

--Heidi, curiously

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

The backing is a *seriously* bright...
Forum: Quilting March 30th 09, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Happy Dance

On Mar 29, 9:12*am, Sandy wrote:
In article
,
*TerriLee in WA wrote:

Forum: Quilting March 30th 09, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Happy Dance

On Mar 29, 5:26*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
That's the right word, your pink quilt is just so sweet. *One day I'd like
to learn how to do all of that. *Polly

Gracious. The...
Forum: Quilting March 29th 09, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Happy Dance

Pink Thing is done!! Note to self: do not wash flannel with ravelly
cotton. It took me forever to pick off all the strings!! LOL

First pic on page 6, because I haven't figured out how to...
Forum: Quilting March 29th 09, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Ping Polly!

On Mar 28, 4:01*pm, Taria wrote:
I heard from our Polly. She is OK. *Praise the Lord and pass the
peanuts!!

TerriLee in WA (state)

Good to hear. *How...
Forum: Quilting March 28th 09, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Ping Polly!

On Mar 28, 11:00*am, "KJ" wrote:
I did too. *They may have a power outage. * At least for the time being, it
appears the severe weather has moved out of her area. *I hope...
Forum: Quilting March 28th 09, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
OT Maybe Again

On Mar 28, 2:44*pm, (NightMist) wrote:
I swear I am going to burn this barn raising nine patch baby quilt
I've got pieced. *The damn thing is cursed.

After her first...
Forum: Quilting March 28th 09, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
flannel S.E.X. at WalMart

On Mar 28, 12:36*pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies"
wrote:
I've had a couple of WalMart gift cards for over a month now, and just
never could figure out what I wanted and never...
Forum: Quilting March 28th 09, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Nothing gorgeous, but lots of firsts!

On Mar 27, 10:23*pm, "heidi (was rabbit2b)" wrote:
Made an easy quilt to give as a shower gift to a new grandma for the
first baby girl in a family of lots of boys. It's the...
Forum: Quilting March 28th 09, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Ping Polly!

On Mar 28, 8:21*am, Patti wrote:
Hopefully it is just power cuts, due to the weather?
I hope we hear soon.

Take care all of you in the firing line of the bad...
Forum: Quilting March 28th 09, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Pet peeve: shipping time

On Mar 27, 5:19*am, TinaR wrote:
Well, I won't name the store, but I will name a couple which ship
wicked fast - CreateForLess.com and Fabric.com. NAYY.

Forum: Quilting March 26th 09, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
OT news from Irene

On Mar 25, 6:00*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
We had hoped for much happier news from Irene. *Here's what she wrote:

* * *they did find cancer cells in 1 of the 3 lymph...
Forum: Quilting March 24th 09, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
OT - sort of returning

On Mar 23, 4:19*pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies"
wrote:
I have MISSED you all so very, very much! *I have seen a handful of you
on Facebook, but that's it. *Don't even see the...
Forum: Quilting March 24th 09, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 62
OT - Prayers and good thoughts for Jeanne

On Mar 23, 2:11*pm, Jenn in Tacoma wrote:
I don't have any details, and she may kill me for doing this, but we
need to hold Jeanne up right now. *Her youngest son has...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 09, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
What I did on National Quilting Day

On Mar 22, 10:19*pm, Sunny wrote:
I let DH brave the world of Seattle alone -- was getting signals from
the body that just shouldn't be ignored. Let's just say it was a...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 09, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
It's a girl! not OT

On Mar 22, 11:53*am, "AliceW" wrote:
We found out on Thursday that the new baby will be grand daughter number 2!
My question is about using flannel as a backing for...
Forum: Quilting March 22nd 09, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 40
National Quilting Day 2009

On Mar 21, 7:51*am, TerriLee in WA wrote:
On Mar 21, 6:08*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:

Well, I've been 'dinged' at already. *I'm...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 117