Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Deb Hayes
Forum: Polymer Clay June 16th 07, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 6
Posted By Deb Hayes
spam

I'm here, too...and the killfiling works for me...no spam here

"nanner" wrote in message

is there anyone out there?

Yes...
Forum: Beads March 29th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Deb Hayes
A big show and tell from me...

I think the new site is GORGEOUS~! What a fine job you did~!

Now, would you mind sharing your Key lime martinis?

Deb
Forum: Polymer Clay March 29th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Deb Hayes
A big show and tell from me...

I think the new site is GORGEOUS~! What a fine job you did~!

Now, would you mind sharing your Key lime martinis?

Deb
Forum: Polymer Clay March 18th 07, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 9
Posted By Deb Hayes
Question about earrings and weight

True enough--I was thinking though, that the lead should be encased in PC.

just my $.02

Deb
Forum: Polymer Clay March 15th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 9
Posted By Deb Hayes
Question about earrings and weight

Martha--what shape earrings are you making? I was thinking of small or
larger BBs, or even lead shot. small size, heavy for its mass...those
wouldn't work for thin disk earrings, but for larger...
Forum: Polymer Clay September 26th 06, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By Deb Hayes
Fimo Gel?

It IS a different product--it's Fimo's answer to TLS. Donna Kato's clay
also comes in a liquid. you can check the archives for someone's tests as
to the best clarity.

HTH,

Deb
Forum: Polymer Clay September 4th 06, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 10
Posted By Deb Hayes
Can't find the sandpaper

of course, I meant 2000 grit...

sheesh! too tired to type!

DH

"Deb Hayes" wrote in message
try an automotive store, a body...
Forum: Polymer Clay September 4th 06, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 10
Posted By Deb Hayes
Can't find the sandpaper

try an automotive store, a body and paint shop or the auto dept. in
Wal-Mart...I got my first high-grit papers there and they still carry
them--clear up to 200!

good luck!

Deb
"clayman"...
Forum: Polymer Clay July 6th 06, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 4
Posted By Deb Hayes
Pasta machine motor--worth the $ ?

What she said! worth even more than I paid!

Deb

--
Deborah Hayes
Editorial Staff, pcPolyzine