Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: twinkiesmom
Forum: Beads April 8th 07, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By twinkiesmom
Source for Mesh Findings?

On Apr 6, 5:47 am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Thanks all!

I found another place that looks pretty good. I've never ordered from this
place, so I don't know anything about...
Forum: Polymer Clay April 5th 07, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 8
Posted By twinkiesmom
Image transfer to ring...help..

On Mar 12, 3:27 pm, wrote:
I am trying to find out how to make a ring like this sample..

http://www.creedcanada.com/40081-87.html

I have been looking at the idea of...
Forum: Polymer Clay April 5th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By twinkiesmom
Pigment Powder and Polymer Clay

On Mar 18, 10:34 am, D Curtis wrote:
The fun thing about pigments, such as Pearl-ex, is that you can do what
you like with them. You can mix it into the clay, brush...
Forum: Polymer Clay April 5th 07, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 4
Posted By twinkiesmom
Image wouldn't transfer

On Apr 4, 3:16 pm, "Dicon" wrote:
"Sarah" wrote in message

The Phaser...
Forum: Beads March 1st 07, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By twinkiesmom
I'm in the newest Belle Armoire Jewelry mag!

On Feb 26, 7:28 pm, "lyne" wrote:
Eeeeek! I got my advance copy today. It's so exciting to be published!
Here's a link to the page with a picture of the...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 9th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 4
Posted By twinkiesmom
Varathane in small containers?

I found a small container in the hardware section at Target.

Mary
Forum: Beads October 2nd 06, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By twinkiesmom
Finishing knotted silk necklaces

I forgot to mention that www.ornabead.com has silver plated and gold
plated cord enders.

I saw the link you posted earlier from artbeads. I think the company I
went with had variegated colors and...
Forum: Beads October 2nd 06, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By twinkiesmom
Finishing knotted silk necklaces

Kalera Stratton wrote:
twinkiesmom wrote:
Go for the real silk if you can. The rayon satin rattail frays.

I like this company's hand-dyed silk cord very much.

Forum: Beads October 1st 06, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By twinkiesmom
Finishing knotted silk necklaces

Go for the real silk if you can. The rayon satin rattail frays.

I like this company's hand-dyed silk cord very much.

http://www.artemisinc.com/
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9