Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bacchae
Forum: Beads May 24th 09, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Bacchae
Waving "Hi"

Just thought I would stop in and see if anyone had any eye candy lists up
but ran into a bunch of spam and "marked all read".

Thought I would mention I stopped in though. Been thinking this week...
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Bacchae
Neat Bead article on MSNBC

From an article on MSNBC:

"A cache of some 70,000 glass beads from all over the world has been
unearthed at an island off Georgia, comprising the largest repository ever
from what was one of the...
Forum: Beads June 24th 08, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Bacchae
Article about Glass

I thought some of you may find this article interesting:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25335806/

Here's a couple of "teaser" paragraphs:

"Scientists have made a breakthrough discovery in the bizarre...
Forum: Beads June 9th 08, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Bacchae
Klunk-worthy Eye Candy

Tina writes:

(I often wish other bead-makers wouldn't be afraid to make similar beads
a well known lampworker, but in different colors. Eg, Ever After flowers
always seem to have some...
Forum: Beads April 8th 08, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Bacchae
Gluing bead caps

"Christina Peterson" writes:...

I really don't believe in glue, but I've been considering adding a dab of
glue to some beadcaps. Not the bali star, or 5 legged, ones, but some
that
lay flat...
Forum: Beads March 29th 08, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Bacchae
Loving these briolettes

Check out these earrings:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ChaCha-Hot-Pink-Ruby-Sapphire-Gold-fill-Linear-Earrings_W0QQitemZ370036155375

How lickable are these briolettes?!

Egads, they make me all fluttery...
Forum: Beads February 9th 08, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Bacchae
Eye Candy

I don't do this often but I was very impressed with these:

1....
Forum: Beads December 22nd 07, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Bacchae
Eye-Candy

"Vicky" writes:
bad bad bad you made me bid I not telling which but after i win i
tell you smile Bad bad Oh well for my birthday I need beads umm? dec
23 so just a little present!...
Forum: Beads December 21st 07, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Bacchae
Eye-Candy

"Vicky" writes:

bad bad bad you made me bid I not telling which but after i win i
tell you smile Bad bad Oh well for my birthday I need beads umm? dec
23 so just a little present! Grininng...
Forum: Beads December 20th 07, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Bacchae
Eye-Candy

I don't do this terribly often, hence the long-version of the URL rather
than a snipurl. Sorry about that. Check...
Forum: Beads October 12th 07, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Bacchae
Question about "thread"

"Bacchae" wrote in message ...

I used to get this stretchy stuff that looked like dental floss from them
that is great for making stretchy bracelets with. Can anyone tell me the
name of it...
Forum: Beads October 12th 07, 09:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Bacchae
Question about "thread"

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message...

Stretch Magic?

Upon looking at this on-line, I don't think it is Stretch Magic. Stretch
Magic is monofilament, from what I can tell. I have some of this and it...
Forum: Beads October 12th 07, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Bacchae
Question about "thread"

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message ...

Stretch Magic?

Thanks! I'll go take a look at it on-line.

- Sandy
www.preciouslittlethings.ca
Forum: Beads October 11th 07, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Bacchae
Question about "thread"

My favourite local bead store closed down. : (

I used to get this stretchy stuff that looked like dental floss from them
that is great for making stretchy bracelets with. Can anyone tell me the...
Forum: Beads June 30th 07, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Bacchae
Looking for heishi beads

"DoeEyes" wrote in message ...
I am in search of heishi beads~~turquoise, red coral and shell heishi
Does anybody know of a "GOOD" place that has cheap prices on heishi
beads? If ya do. Please...
Forum: Beads June 18th 07, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Bacchae
need some opinions

I think your stuff is very reasonably priced. I know what some of those
components cost and you're maybe being too reasonable! I say make what you
want to make. It isn't worth it to me to...
Forum: Beads May 28th 07, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Bacchae
I went to the bead show, I may never be the same again!

wrote in message ...

Although yesterday's craft sale was a bust (it was hard to compete
with a gorgeous Saturday after all the rain and snow we had this
week...yes,...
Forum: Beads May 6th 07, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Bacchae
[OT] Fun site for gardeners

Someone forwarded this site to me and I enjoyed it and thought I would
share.

http://www.procreo.jp/labo/flower_garden.swf

- Sandy
www.preciouslittlethings.ca
Forum: Beads January 31st 07, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Bacchae
Eye Candy (lampwork wallow)

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message ...

YOU HAVE LOTS OF TINY EARRING SETS?!?!??!?!?!
Sell them HERE, to US!!!!!!!!!! (aka ME)

I'll see what I can do about getting pictures taken. I have some special...
Forum: Beads January 31st 07, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Bacchae
Eye Candy (lampwork wallow)

I wrote:

I would be happy to do so but how do you recover shipping costs? It
isn't
worth selling them for $5 if shipping costs me about $3. Would it be
worthwhile selling 4 or 5 sets...
Forum: Beads January 27th 07, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Bacchae
Eye Candy (lampwork wallow)

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message ...

http://snipurl.com/16i8i (I wish more lampworkers would offer tiny
pairs for earrings, like this)

I would be happy to do so but how do you recover shipping...
Forum: Beads September 23rd 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Bacchae
OMG my eyes hurt! (pleasure and pain!!!)

"Polly S." posted...

http://www.susanlenartkazmer.net/id23.html

and OMG more...

http://www.susanlenartkazmer.net/fountain_of_antiquity.htm

While I appreciate the artistry and the talent...
Forum: Beads July 29th 06, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 83
Posted By Bacchae
Pricing question and critique needed...

"CindyB" wrote in message ...

How do you break an earring?!

Drive over it with your car?

That's how I broke one. Well, it wasn't so much broken as smooshed. The
bead survived intact though. ...
Forum: Beads July 22nd 06, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Bacchae
Now I feel suckered :\

Christine Bennett ::: http://www.purple-pony.com

Christine, I see you're from Calgary. There are lots of local lampworkers
in town. You can get pretty reasonably priced beads right here.

I...
Forum: Beads July 22nd 06, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Bacchae
Off to Australia to talk about beadmaking

"Susan B." wrote:

I'm off to Sydney, Australia tomorrow! I am presenting at the World
Federation of Occupational Therapists Congress, talking in part about
how beadmaking help me start to get...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25