Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 1.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M
Forum: Quilting May 6th 07, 09:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By M
directory trivia

I wouldn't know. I was deemed unworthy to receive the directory.
You all have a nice life.

Michele

On Sat, 05 May 2007 16:19:47 GMT, klh in VA
wrote:

1 quad (4...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 07, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By M
Charms

I have been thinking about washing the charms. Then the "Great Idea"
struck. I put about 25 of the purples in a lingere mesh bag and took a
shower with them, literally. I had to shower any way and...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 07, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 49
Posted By M
Hancock fabric stores

I used to have a Honcocks in the city. Then, several years ago they
closed it. No reason given to employees. They gave all there business
to Joanns & Walmart. This store was one of the 5 highest...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 07, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By M
Charms

I really don't know yet. The fabric hasn't spoke to me. I am thinking
about a simple quilt. The colors I have are off white, purple,
lavender, pinks & reds. Oh, oh, I just checked and the reds &...
Forum: Quilting March 22nd 07, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By M
Charms

I have some 5" squares that I have been saving for a charm quilt. I
usually wash my fabrics before I make a quilt. I am unsure as to what
to do with these charms. The sizing bothers both my hands...
Forum: Quilting March 4th 07, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By M
sending prayers, asking for some

WOW Tricia! I had the same thing about 30 yrs ago only the Drs. said I
could not have children. Since then I have had my daughter 1 ectopic
pregancy and 2 miscarriages, all many years ago. Since I am...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 07, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By M
shameless beg

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 01:25:08 +0100, "Jessamy"
wrote:

there I've said it! I'm going to shamelessly beg for 2 1/2"squares of
fabric. and in great detail...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7