Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Melissa in NJ
Forum: Quilting October 9th 06, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Melissa in NJ
Quilt Show South Western PA

I'll announce it at our quilt meeting tomorrow night!

Melissa in NJ

--
Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself!
--
Forum: Quilting October 9th 06, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7

I'm going to announce it too!

Melissa :)

--
Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself!
--
Forum: Quilting October 1st 06, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6

Am I getting annoying yet?!?! Don't answer that! Only a few more days until
signups close. Only need to make one Spooky Postcard! That's It! Read below!

Melissa in NJ
=========================

It's...
Forum: Quilting September 30th 06, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Melissa in NJ
SWAP ALERT - SPOOKY Postcard Swap!!! (Daily Reminder)

Less than one week until signups close. Make one postcard! That's It!
Read below!

Melissa in NJ
=========================

It's late at night and it's storming out. You're home alone. The...
Forum: Quilting September 27th 06, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By Melissa in NJ
Lone Star is DONE!!!!

My mouth is just agape. WOW!

Melissa in NJ *did I say WOW!*

--
Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself!
--
Forum: Quilting September 17th 06, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22

The reason why I don't host as many as it was getting to be such a pain with
the people that flaked out. 99% of the people did a great job, but one or
two people who don't follow through wreck it and...
Forum: Quilting September 15th 06, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Melissa in NJ
OT - Tears in Heaven Again

Oh Mika I am so sad for you, but I have to say how very lucky you were
blessed with a grandparent who lived to 97!!! My own all died much much
younger than that. Fortunately I have memories of three...
Forum: Quilting August 26th 06, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Melissa in NJ
Mini Swap Pic Posted!

I adore it and I MIGHT steal your layout for mine. I really reallly like
that!!!!! Great JOB!

Melissa in NJ

--
Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt...
Forum: Quilting August 14th 06, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 57
Posted By Melissa in NJ
Hello ... This feels really good!

(((HUGS 3 HUGS 3 HUGS 3 HUGS))))

Melissa in NJ

--
Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself!
--
Forum: Quilting August 11th 06, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12

Woooo! Finished a Quilt.

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=553028460

The embroidery designs are by BFC Creations. They were buggers though. Took
more embroidery...
Forum: Quilting July 27th 06, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 41
Posted By Melissa in NJ
label for Redlake quilts for Dreamweaver

I just mailed mine off and Dreamweaver emailed me when she got it (I asked
her too). I also know it arrived because I insured it and signature
confirmation service'd it. This is the label that I put...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11