Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ChristopherL
Forum: Jewelry October 15th 08, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 4
Posted By ChristopherL
Is It Safe To Write On Copper and Silver

On Sep 19, 9:24=A0am, "Peter W.. Rowe," =
wrote:
Sharpie is about as good as any other permanent marker. =A0Nothing lasts =
forever.
Covering over it with...
Forum: Jewelry October 1st 08, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 0
Posted By ChristopherL
What to do about copper that is tarnished

Hello,

I have a jewelry piece which has ugly blue-green streaks. Can I remove
the streaks without harming the jewelry. How do I do this, and what
should I be weary of doing.

Will something in the...
Forum: Jewelry September 19th 08, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 4
Posted By ChristopherL
Is It Safe To Write On Copper and Silver

Hello again, I own both copper and silver jewelry. Will I harm
anything if I write on them with a Sharpe magic marker. What do I do
to make the writing last forever. Is there a better marker...
Forum: Jewelry September 10th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 3
Posted By ChristopherL
How to store and care for "Copper Bracelet" (Silver Bracelet)

I am planning on using Hagarty silver strip paper to store and protect
my silver bracelet. I think I'm suppose to change the paper every 6
months! The bracelet has also been surrounded by common...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4