Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian or Karen
Forum: Quilting November 27th 07, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 68
Posted By Ian or Karen
WOOHOOO! Patti's book!!

ARGH this is frustrating - everyone is being soo good about not advertising!
What is the title of the book? I missed the start of this thread

Karen

"Patti" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting November 11th 07, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Ian or Karen
Paducah 2008

Hello there. I'm a long time lurker of this group but post very rarely -
mainly cos most of my would be posts bounce - don't know why but they do.

Does anyone know when the class/workshop dates for...
Forum: Quilting November 9th 06, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Ian or Karen
Paducah & Houston

Yay after over a year my posts appear again ;-)

The good news - I've finally saved up enough to cross the pond and visit the
Paducah 2007 show....the bad news - everything within a 50mile radius is...
Forum: Quilting November 9th 06, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Ian or Karen
just a short test

Told you - just a short test :-P