Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 1.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: audb
Forum: Needlework March 25th 09, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By audb
Update to "Can't find a booklet"

Wow, Janlynn called me today about this booklet that I can't find-how
nice of them! It turns out Angel Ornaments is a kit, not a booklet.
Which explains why I can't find it in my stash of charts. ...
Forum: Needlework March 24th 09, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By audb
Update to "Can't find a booklet"

I contacted Janlynn through their Website and their response was that
the book was discontinued, and "I don't know what it looks like". I
called the toll-free number in the signature line, left a...
Forum: Needlework March 24th 09, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By audb
Can't find a booklet

Oh, good idea! I just did that, through Janlynn.com's Customer
Service link. Thank you!

Audrey

On Mar 23, 8:35*pm, "lucille" wrote:
wrote in...
Forum: Needlework March 23rd 09, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By audb
help with pcstitch pro

I was going to suggest just highlighting the list of floss symbols and
numbers and then doing Ctrl P. Or, highlighting the list and pasting
it into Word, then printing it from there. Haven't tried...
Forum: Marketplace March 10th 09, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By audb
ISO: Stoney Creek Little Winter Angel chart or Nov/Dec 1996 issue

I'm going *way back*, looking for the Nov/Dec 1996 issue of Stoney
Creek magazine for the Little Winter Angel chart. I have the other
issues for Spring, Summer, and Autumn, but am missing this one. ...
Forum: Marketplace September 23rd 08, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By audb
FS: DMC StitchBow system, never used

I was given this for Christmas last year, but never used it. It
includes DMC's Mini Needlework Travel Bag to "organize and hold your
needlework projects and accessories", 10 Stitchbow Floss Holders,...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6