Judaica/Jewish themed designs by Anne
On Friday, June 22, 2001 at 6:58:46 PM UTC-4, Martha Fletcher wrote: Does anyone know of any good designers/sites for Jewish theme projects? My girlfriend is jewish and I like to make gifts for her. I can only hope that whatever is patterned in hebrew is spelled correctly as I am not...
Today 05:15 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
7 12 Needlework
Paternayan yarn numbers by elderberry22
Hi, I am thinking about making the pattern "Tinkle, a Cat" from the book by Brande Ormond, _American Primitives in Needlepoint_. But when I look at the Paternayan yarn numbers, they are so different! This calls for quite a lot of Dark Red #201, but when I look at color charts, 201 is quite a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 07:29 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
33 4,990 Needlework