Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: first be
Forum: Sewing February 12th 11, 09:20 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By first be
If it is doing this on materials within the range...

If it is doing this on materials within the range the tension release pin
can be shaved down a bit, but do not go so far as to make so it will not
released when the foot is raised.
Forum: Rubberstamps February 12th 11, 09:16 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By first be
Come and visit us daily for DAD (Download-A-Day)...

Come and visit us daily for DAD (Download-A-Day) for the next piece to a great kit each month.We use a new theme and color palette each month.
Forum: Needlework February 12th 11, 09:07 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By first be
Moving from the Pacific North West to Houston has...

Moving from the Pacific North West to Houston has been horrible. Not because Houston is a bad place, but because I miss going to and looking at the ocean and the fresh air. It truly has affected me...
Forum: Machine Knit February 12th 11, 09:06 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By first be
I'm trying to help a friend out with her Brother...

I'm trying to help a friend out with her Brother Kx 395 convertible knitting machine which is in bad need of a new sponge bar. Some years ago we found one on an English site but nowadays nobody seems...
Forum: Jewelry February 12th 11, 09:05 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By first be
I think this could be a really useful piece of...

I think this could be a really useful piece of equipment for me and I'm
willing to spend something between £500 and £1000 if I have to.
Forum: Beads February 12th 11, 09:03 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By first be
Just finished my tutorial for the month, it's a...

Just finished my tutorial for the month, it's a beaded 3D Crystal Fish charm which I made with Swarovski Crystals (right angle weave), it's around two inches long.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6