Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: anna
Forum: Pottery February 9th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 3
Posted By anna
^6 Yellow glaze recipe?

On Feb 8, 7:35 pm, "5string" wrote:
DKat --- thanks. I'll take a look at it and maybe give it a try. Rick

"DKat" wrote in message

Forum: Pottery November 21st 06, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 5
Posted By anna
Disposing of Glazes

Thanks for all the great suggestions and resources!
Forum: Pottery November 15th 06, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 5
Posted By anna
Disposing of Glazes

I mix my own glazes from dry ingredients, and therefore often have
small test batches that just don't work out. My question is what is
the proper way to dispose of these glazes? My first instinct...
Forum: Pottery October 12th 06, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 5
Posted By anna
Help with price of Skutt model 181

What a beautiful kiln! It looks to be in perfect shape. My skutt is
quite similar (not sure of the model number, as I am at work and my
kiln is at home), except it goes to cone 8 and has a blank...
Forum: Pottery August 3rd 06, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 4
Posted By anna
Looking for a used pottery's wheel

Hi Dan,
Most local pottery supply stores have a bulletin for the purpose of
buying and selling used equipment. I know nothing about the Seattle
area, but see if you can find a local pottery store...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5