Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Beads February 23rd 09, 08:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Shamless Plug: In April issue of B&B mag

Hi,

I don't write very many articles, because I'd rather be creating. I
have an article "Coloring Outside The Fireline" in the April 2009
issue (coming out immediately) of Bead & Button magazine,...
Forum: Beads February 23rd 09, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AD: New Product, etched copper and brass for making beads, etc.

I started an Etsy shop to see if there are people who want
professionally photo etched copper and brass sheet. They can be cut
with scissors, jeweler's saw, disc cutter, etc., to make your...
Forum: Beads July 7th 08, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Bead Notify - Hard copy patterns back from B&B show, on Sale, FreeShipping

I send a lot of patterns to B&B each year. A few come back unsold.
They are pre-printed, color, hard copies of my patterns.

I have no need of them until I do another show, which is not often.
Get...
Forum: Beads April 30th 08, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
New $ 5 earring pattern, Swarovski and herringbone, Instant Download

http://www.artcraftworld.com/bpattern.htm

Ready for Instant Download. $ 5.00

Also, some gift items are on sale.
Forum: Beads March 18th 08, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
AD: New Peyote pattern around Swarovski Pear, instant download

Hi,
A new Pattern - Pear Pendant 1. Done around a Swarovski Pear shaped
stone. 2 color variations shown.

http://www.artcraftworld.com/bpattern.htm
Ready for Instant Download via paypal

Step by...
Forum: Beads December 16th 07, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Still time! $2.00 off listed items, use your Czech buttons,Swarovski's, etc.

$ 2.00 off each of the following (no quantity limits until we run out,
which will be posted on the site) http://www.artcraftworld.com/beads.htm

See the ideas! - these are great blanks for using...
Forum: Beads September 18th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AD: Free Mini Kimono Charm Pattern - Peyote

Hi,
A popular pattern - Download this free (no strings attached) peyote
pattern of a Mini Kimono Charm from:

http://www.artcraftworld.com/bpattern.htm

Get it before the bandwidth is used up!

Lots...
Forum: Beads August 25th 07, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
(Ad) Sale Beadable Wine Stoppers now $ 5.00, Intro price on Salad Server Set and Che

Hi,

Beadable Wine Stoppers were $ 7.50, now $ 5.00 until present stock is
gone. Two lengths - the long stem, I only have 12 of right now. I
will post on the web site when these are gone. Short...
Forum: Marketplace June 26th 07, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
On Sale!, for your craftwork: Letter Openers, App Knives and Forks

Hi,

On Sale now, for your craft creations:

http://www.artcraftworld.com/beads.htm

Gold and Silver Letter Openers with shaft to accept your creations.

Stainless Steel Appetizer Knives and Forks...
Forum: Glass June 26th 07, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AD: On Sale, for Beads, Letter Openers, App Knives and Forks

Hi,

On Sale now, for your glass beads and creations:

http://www.artcraftworld.com/beads.htm

Gold and Silver Letter Openers with shaft to accept your creations.

Stainless Steel Appetizer Knives...
Forum: Beads June 26th 07, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
AD: On Sale, for Beads, Letter Openers, App Knives and Forks

Hi,

On Sale now, for your glass beads and creations:

http://www.artcraftworld.com/beads.htm

Gold and Silver Letter Openers with shaft to accept your creations.

Stainless Steel Appetizer Knives...
Forum: Polymer Clay June 26th 07, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AD: On Sale, for poly beads, Letter Openers, App Knives and Forks

Hi,

On Sale now, for your polymer clay beads and creations:

http://www.artcraftworld.com/beads.htm

Gold and Silver Letter Openers with shaft to accept your creations.

Stainless Steel Appetizer...
Forum: Beads December 2nd 06, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AD: Have an elegant gift in minutes

On Sale! Use your beads (Great for using those small amounts
of beads), and create a Letter Opener or Magnifying Glass, or
Keychain, etc. Quality project parts with shafts for your
beads. Plenty...
Forum: Polymer Clay December 2nd 06, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Lazertran papers

Hi,

I took a class with Barbara McGuire. She showed us numerous different
types of transfer papers, and the results she got with each. Lazertran
was the best.

On Nov 28, 7:34 pm, "Martha S"...
Forum: Polymer Clay November 21st 06, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AD: Use your Poly beads on these Letter Openers

Gold and Silver plated products with shafts for use with
your Poly Clay beads and artwork. Magnifying Glasses to
match. Letter Ops on sale.

http://www.artcraftworld.com/lopb.htm

Also, Wine...
Forum: Beads August 19th 06, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AD: The Best beaded Gift Projects

Elegant, useful gifts. For beadweavers, glassworkers, polyclayers,
silversmiths.
Holiday planning starts he
http://www.artcraftworld.com/beads.htm

Letter Openers on Sale