Showing results 1 to 25 of 158
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Don/Gen
Forum: Quilting February 21st 07, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 47
Posted By Don/Gen
OT Sad Pet News

Cheryl, I'm so sorry. I know she'll be missed. It's so hard to lose a pet.
Gen

"CATS" wrote in message
You might notice my sig block has...
Forum: Quilting February 21st 07, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Don/Gen
NASCAR fabric

I know nothing about him, but I'll bet if you could contact him and tell him
what the request is, he might just give you a shirt he's worn. Think how
happy the little child would...
Forum: Quilting February 21st 07, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 65
Posted By Don/Gen
commercial sites on our photo list webpage ?

I'm not Sandy, but I wouldn't. I'd call it free information.
Gen

"Rita" wrote in message
Sandy would you consider me a...
Forum: Quilting February 14th 07, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Don/Gen
For our art quilters- washable iridescent glitter spray!

Pictures must accompany the report!!!!!!!
Gen

"Val" wrote in message
This glitter spray product has conjured up...
Forum: Quilting February 9th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 47
Posted By Don/Gen
Meetup? (was:quick intro)

Oh man, that was a fun day I don't think I've laughed so much since. Yes,
it was Kathy.
Gen

"Donna in Bellevue" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting February 9th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Don/Gen
prayers, please for Mom and Dad

Wishing the best of luck for the whole family.
Gen

"monique" wrote in message
Dad is having day surgery for recurrent bladder cancer...
Forum: Quilting February 9th 07, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 47
Posted By Don/Gen
Meetup? (was:quick intro)

In complete agreement.
Gen

"shhdesigns" wrote in message
That was one of the best things I ever did, drove Deni down in a November
Forum: Quilting February 9th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Don/Gen
coming up for air

Hoping for the best. Hang in there Claudia. Please keep us posted. Hugs
Gen

"claudia" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting February 8th 07, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Don/Gen
OT Kinda - hot fix crystals / applicators

I use http://www.designbydawn.com/ Very good service, and a very nice lady.
I always buy something from her at shows.
Gen

"CATS" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting February 8th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 36
Posted By Don/Gen
OT I need a crochet buddy

I sure wish I could help, but that's the one craft I've never learned to
accomplish. I've flunked every time I've tried.
Gen

"Polly Esther" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting February 8th 07, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 47
Posted By Don/Gen
Meetup? (was:quick intro)

We'll be in a hotel in Seattle in July for 1 night prior to a cruise-I think
it's July 13th. How about a meet-up at the hotel?
Gen

"TerriLee in WA" tlbishop at earthlink dot net wrote in...
Forum: Quilting February 7th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Don/Gen
good service from online store!

Welcome Back.
Gen

"Memere Neets" wrote in message

HI again... it used to take us an hour to get to Quilters...
Forum: Quilting February 6th 07, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By Don/Gen
Quilt Diva

Thanks for the link. The quilter with all the mini quilts would be great
for a Secret Pal exchange One mini quilt each month, then the big one at
the end. It would make your SP wonder just why...
Forum: Quilting February 6th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Don/Gen
Extending your Cloth Diet

That's exactly how we've done it for 41 years. Works well for us.
Gen

"Ginger in CA" wrote in message
DH knows not...
Forum: Quilting February 5th 07, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Don/Gen
Truck grill for landscape quilt

Can you take a picture of the grill, scan it and run it through the printer
onto a piece of fabric.
Gen

"radasa873" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting February 5th 07, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Don/Gen
House block swap

This sounds like a fun idea. I can't commit at this moment, but hope you'll
remind us again. I think it would be wonderful to receive blocks from Italy!
Gen

"marina" wrote...
Forum: Quilting February 5th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Don/Gen
Good Day for Sewing

I can't believe MI is as much of a Wussie as is OH! They closed schools
here today also because of the cold. If they think it's cold, they could go
to ND--was supposed to be -28 today (that's...
Forum: Quilting January 31st 07, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Don/Gen
an off-topic full of smiles

What a doll. give her loads of hugs!
Gen

" "Karen, Queen of Squishies" Karen @ PlayPianoNow.info wrote in message
My GrandDarling...
Forum: Quilting January 29th 07, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Don/Gen
Need some specific type scraps.......

Pati, I don't know what you're making, but I've seen gnome buttons on
occasion--any help?
Gen

"Pati Cook" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting January 28th 07, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Don/Gen
Design wall .... redux

I can send you 4 cats to help arrange the blocks. They'd love to help.
Gen

"Sandy Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!

My design...
Forum: Quilting January 27th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
NQA
Posted By Don/Gen
NQA

sure hope so.
Gen

"Kiteflyer" wrote in message
Never mind. I think I can probably make one of the days. June 7, 8, and
9

Denny
--
Forum: Quilting January 27th 07, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9

Annual quilt show of the National Quilting Assoc. Not as large as Houston
or Paducah, but very nice. It is not a juried show, so some of the quilts
won't be absolutely the best, but there always...
Forum: Quilting January 27th 07, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
NQA
Posted By Don/Gen
NQA

Let me know what day, and maybe we can meet up.
Gen

"Jane Kay" wrote in message
LQS is offering a one-day bus trip I'm...
Forum: Quilting January 26th 07, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
NQA
Posted By Don/Gen
NQA

Is anyone planning on coming to the NQA show in Columbus in June?
Gen
Forum: Quilting January 26th 07, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Don/Gen
Happy Dancing! Go Blue!

WOW, that's beautiful. At least it's got the right colors!!!!!!!!(BEG)

"Kate G." wrote in message
Finally...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 158