Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bart Mendelson
Forum: Beads June 7th 11, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Bart Mendelson
sad nooz

Not in a very good state. One of the things that started off my
horrendous year last year.
I was rushed in hospital 4 times in January last year. my heart went
into over drive more than...
Forum: Beads April 25th 10, 09:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Bart Mendelson
OT Shirley health report

Shirley Shone schreef:
Yes you got to the newsgroup but alas spammers seem to have taken it over.
Only one or two of us post here nowadays.
I believe most of them have gone over to Face Book...
Forum: Beads January 10th 10, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Bart Mendelson
Shirley Back again. I hope?

Happy Birthday Shirley!

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Bart Mendelson

Shirley Shone wrote:
I have posted on my web site some of the bowls and candle holders my DH
has made with wood turning.

Some are fruit woods, there is also burr walnut, ebony and lignum...
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Bart Mendelson
Happy Easter

Shirley Shone wrote:
Happy Easter to all who celebrate it and happy holidays to those who do
not.

Do not eat too many Easter eggs and chocolate. VBG
Hugs
Shirley
Happy Easter to you and...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6