Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matthew Lybanon
Forum: Glass November 30th 13, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 0
Posted By Matthew Lybanon
Stained glass cabinet design

We have seen a web page with information about how to build a stained
glass storage cabinet by adding metal strapping as dividers, but (of
course) are unable to find the page again. The general...
Forum: Glass December 28th 09, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 5
Posted By Matthew Lybanon
Q: Best Glue

In article ,
Matthew Lybanon wrote:

I am making some 3-dimensional glass objects, made of stacks of stained
Forum: Glass December 25th 09, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 5
Posted By Matthew Lybanon
Q: Best Glue

I am making some 3-dimensional glass objects, made of stacks of stained
glass triangles. I have tried several types of glue, but after it dries
I can easily pull the triangles apart. I would like...
Forum: Glass May 1st 09, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 2
Posted By Matthew Lybanon
FS: GLass stuff, Denver wheel engraver

In article ,
"Steve" wrote:

I am going to start clearing out "stuff", be it equipment that does n't get
used enough, glass that is really...
Forum: Glass September 20th 07, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By Matthew Lybanon
Write names on glass

in article , Joe at wrote on
9/20/07 8:01 AM:

murano wrote:
Hi Friends, I would like to know how to writr names on glass, as to do
a souvenior, lets...
Forum: Glass July 24th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 7
Posted By Matthew Lybanon
Posting of Patterns and Pictures

in article , Michael at
wrote on 7/23/07 5:41 PM:

I've got some designs that I've put together using Glass Eye and I'd
like to...
Forum: Beads March 7th 07, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Matthew Lybanon
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION === Egyptian Mummy Beads?

in article , Matthew Lybanon at
wrote on 3/4/07 11:33 AM:

Can someone recommend a source for loose Egyptian "mummy beads?" Modern
Forum: Beads March 4th 07, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Matthew Lybanon
Egyptian Mummy Beads?

Can someone recommend a source for loose Egyptian "mummy beads?" Modern
copies are fine; I don't need authentic beads that are thousands of years
old. Thanks for any suggestions.
Forum: Glass November 11th 06, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 15
Posted By Matthew Lybanon
Glass Software/ techniques?

in article , db at