Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Katherine
Forum: Yarn January 2nd 12, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Katherine
On my needles and on my wheels

On Jan 2, 11:26*am, "Briggs" wrote:

Oh that shawl is fabulous! I understand about the absolute quiet when
knitting lace. I wear lots of thick socks so most of my...
Forum: Yarn January 2nd 12, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Katherine
On my needles and on my wheels

On Jan 1, 8:00*pm, "Briggs" wrote:
You are also busy! I finished those socks mentioned in my post. My hubby
loves them. I started on a pair of worsted weight socks in...
Forum: Yarn January 2nd 12, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Katherine
On my needles and on my wheels

On Dec 17 2011, 9:54*am, "Briggs" wrote:
I am knitting two-at-a-time socks on a long 47" circular. I prefer Knit
Picks Harmony needles and so that's what I'm using....
Forum: Yarn January 9th 11, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Katherine
finished another knitted chair seat cover

On Dec 31 2010, 11:03*am, Laura Conrad wrote:
Pictures and details at:

http://serpentpublications.org/laymusic/?p=2649

--
Laura * )
Forum: Yarn January 9th 11, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On Jan 5, 4:28*pm, Laura Conrad wrote:
People have been surprised that I thought of knitting chair seat
covers -- here's something even more surprising:

Forum: Yarn January 9th 11, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Katherine
Going on my first cruise

On Jan 8, 12:57*pm, Blossom wrote:
My DH is reading all the documents & giving me tidbits of information
as I try to work ha ha ha...

Can I take circular knitting...
Forum: Yarn March 10th 10, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Katherine
Dennis's Gail has a birthday today

On Mar 4, 10:11*am, Nora Balcer wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Wish Gail a very happy birthday from me please.

And me, too!

Higs,
Katherine
Forum: Yarn March 10th 10, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Katherine
Hello all

On Mar 8, 11:27*pm, Brenda wrote:
*I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself !

*My name is Brenda

* Hope to make friends here !

Hi, Brenda,
I am...
Forum: Yarn October 13th 09, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By Katherine
Hello all!

On Oct 12, 4:19*pm, "
wrote:
I am now getting the hang of using 2 circular needles since I don't
think I can get the nack of DPNs. I practiced...
Forum: Yarn October 13th 09, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Katherine
Autum steps in

On Oct 12, 4:05*am, mirjam wrote:
Thanks, Mirjam. It is gorgoeus! But VERY big!!!!

Higs,
Katherine

That is Good Katherine , now you will have place for all...
Forum: Yarn October 12th 09, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Katherine
Autum steps in

On Oct 11, 12:25*am, mirjam wrote:
Here, too, MIrjam. I have sorted out my new home enough that I can
take
two hours on two or three nights each week, and sit and...
Forum: Yarn October 12th 09, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By Katherine
Hello all!

On Oct 10, 8:47*pm, "
wrote:
Hi all. Portia here. For those who remember me. Its little cool here
in Calif. I am broadening my horizons now. I...
Forum: Yarn October 11th 09, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Katherine
Autum steps in

On Oct 9, 2:32*am, mirjam wrote:
In *the morning when i let the cat out , the air is cooler , thus i am
glad to knit crochet etc,,,
Since i haven`t grown the last years i...
Forum: Yarn September 23rd 09, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Katherine
OT/clueless me(Samatha)

On Sep 20, 7:36*am, (Linda Lee) wrote:
Thank you!!!

I always come here through Google. Used to use Usenet, but lost it
somehow.

Higs,
Katherine
Forum: Yarn September 17th 09, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Katherine
Cheap yarn

On Sep 16, 12:46*pm, "Olwyn.Mary" wrote:
Katherine wrote:
On Sep 14, 11:47 pm, Spikedriver wrote:

Katherine wrote:

On Sep 11, 11:06 pm,...
Forum: Yarn September 16th 09, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Katherine
Cheap yarn

On Sep 14, 11:47*pm, Spikedriver wrote:
Katherine wrote:
On Sep 11, 11:06 pm, Spikedriver wrote:
I just purchased 90 skeins of worsted weight...
Forum: Yarn September 14th 09, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Katherine
Cheap yarn

On Sep 14, 1:27*am, Samatha Hill -- take out TRASH to reply
wrote:
Katherine wrote:

If you were close to me, I would give you more than that for free.

You don't...
Forum: Yarn September 14th 09, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Katherine
Cheap yarn

On Sep 11, 11:06*pm, Spikedriver wrote:
I just purchased 90 skeins of worsted weight at for 1.00 each. * The
person inherited over 800 from her grandmother. *They are...
Forum: Yarn September 6th 09, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Katherine
Spikedriver has a birthday on Thurs.

On Aug 26, 4:05*pm, Nora Balcer wrote:
Hi Dennis,

I want to wish you a very happy birthday on Thurs. and hope you have
many, many more

Sorry I missed your birthday,...
Forum: Yarn July 21st 09, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Katherine
knitting socks

On Jul 11, 9:18*pm, Spike wrote:
Katherine wrote:
On Jul 10, 3:37 pm, Spike wrote:
Hello friends,
Just checking in.

On my 6th pair...
Forum: Yarn July 21st 09, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Katherine
Christmas Projects

On Jul 15, 10:33*am, "DA" wrote:
Has anyone else began their Christmas knitting?

I have the yarn bought. Does that count? g

Higs,
Katherine
Forum: Yarn July 21st 09, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Katherine
best sock book?

On Jul 16, 10:44*am, "Laurie G. in CA" wrote:
I just subscribed to this group. I do knit but mostly I quilt. I am looking
for a sock book that teaches knitting on double...
Forum: Yarn July 11th 09, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Katherine
knitting socks

On Jul 10, 3:37*pm, Spike wrote:
Hello friends,
Just checking in.

On my 6th pair of socks for this summer. *Friends mentioned heavy wool
sock and I had to say...
Forum: Yarn July 2nd 09, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Katherine
JUHOOOOOOOOO

On Jun 19, 10:10*am, mirjam wrote:
Nobody here ,, Juhooooo
mirjam

Ii rarely get here any more, Mirjam. Just too busy, and there doesn't
seem to be much activity here any...
Forum: Yarn June 11th 09, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Katherine
Flutterby Patch

On Jun 8, 4:09*am, "Edna" wrote:
My daughter found this lovely site and forwarded it to me.

http://flutterbypatch.typepad.co.uk:80/flutterby_patch/2009/05/sheep....

Nince....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500