Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cindy from GA
Forum: Quilting October 15th 14, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Cindy from GA
HUG Quilts

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 1:04:41 PM UTC-5, Sharon wrote:
Do we ever see any of the finished Hug Quilts these days - just wondering. It used to be so nice to go to that site and see them all,...
Forum: Quilting July 24th 14, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Cindy from GA
Star of David fabric free

On Wednesday, July 11, 2007 3:17:30 PM UTC-5, Jill -Critter Comforts wrote:
Hi Susan,
The animals and I would love to have it if it's still available. We
have a large jewish community here in...
Forum: Quilting July 2nd 14, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 54
Posted By Cindy from GA
is anyone left here?

On Thursday, May 8, 2014 9:51:48 AM UTC-5, Taria wrote:
Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others

realize folks still check here

they might post? ...
Forum: Quilting March 3rd 14, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Cindy from GA
Do You Remembeer Magic Mike's Scraps to Wraps Project?

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:15:06 AM UTC-5, M Lizonitz wrote:
Hi All, I was just wondering if there are any old timers around that remember Magic Mike's Scraps To Wraps Project. I am curious...
Forum: Quilting February 18th 14, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Cindy from GA
Directory - from KAren

On Monday, February 10, 2014 7:34:00 AM UTC-5, Kiteflyer wrote:
Posting for Karen:

I'm ready to start the Directory for 2014! Here's how it will work - for

all practical purposes...
Forum: Quilting January 31st 14, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Cindy from GA
Where is everyone?

Absolutely nothing sewing or quilting wise. Busy cleaning house and going through things to throw away. Why?

Because we are MOVING back to Missouri. I can't wait but am determined NOT to take...
Forum: Quilting November 6th 13, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Cindy from GA
Jill in Michigan

Was wondering if you are still around making those blankies for those furbabies? People are asking about you on FB and was wondering if you are on there. Please check in and let us know how you are...
Forum: Quilting September 5th 13, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Cindy from GA
Query regarding fabric requirements to turn a wall hanging into alap quilt...

On Thursday, September 5, 2013 12:21:20 AM UTC-4, Butterfly-Wings wrote:
SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE'S

BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

Forum: Quilting September 3rd 13, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Cindy from GA
old member would liek to pick up again

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 8:51:35 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Hi, my name is Sonya and I use the user name "sunnyjoe." I used to be active in rctq before I had my kids. I'm finaly...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 13, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Cindy from GA
old member would liek to pick up again

On Friday, August 9, 2013 4:38:21 AM UTC-4, Kelly Greene wrote:
wrote in message

Like you, I...
Forum: Quilting January 16th 13, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Cindy from GA
OT Christmas cards

On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:18:29 AM UTC-5, Polly Esther wrote:
I love Christmas cards. I DO Christmas cards. But, the pure truth is, I'm

not likely to wallpaper the foyer with them or...
Forum: Quilting October 17th 12, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Cindy from GA
Fabric questions

ok heres another one for ya. I'm cleaning out the fabric closet and and separating the bigger pieces and the smaller pieces. Yesterday I took some of the smaller pieces and cut them into 2 1/2 " and...
Forum: Quilting August 29th 12, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Cindy from GA
OT hurricane NOT just me

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 12:20:00 AM UTC-4, Polly Esther wrote:
It's probably not something you do all the time but I'm wondering if our

friends north and east of us are paying any mind...
Forum: Quilting August 10th 12, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Cindy from GA
OT more me Me MEEEE ! eyes

On Friday, August 10, 2012 12:22:28 AM UTC-4, Polly Esther wrote:
Happy day, oh happy day. Both my distance vision bionic lens and my only

one-week old close vision lens are settling in and...
Forum: Quilting August 8th 12, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Cindy from GA
What are you 'Collecting For' quilt-wise?

On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 8:18:53 PM UTC-4, Cindy from GA wrote:
On Sunday, July 22, 2012 7:06:28 PM UTC-4, Butterfly-Wings wrote:

Since we're rather quiet--usual summer occurence-- I...
Forum: Quilting August 8th 12, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Cindy from GA
What are you 'Collecting For' quilt-wise?

On Sunday, July 22, 2012 7:06:28 PM UTC-4, Butterfly-Wings wrote:
Since we're rather quiet--usual summer occurence-- I thought I'd ask.

What are YOU collecting for:

WUH's ...
Forum: Quilting July 28th 12, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Cindy from GA
HAPPY Feetz!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO leave the happy dances to us for awhile then you can join in later.

Cindy from GA

On Friday, July 27, 2012 1:41:56 AM UTC-4, Butterfly-Wings wrote:
The R foot...
Forum: Quilting July 26th 12, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Cindy from GA
What are you 'Collecting For' quilt-wise?

Butterfly -

While going through my baseball squares, I came across a 6 1/2" square of m&m's. Would you like me t send it to you??

cindy

On Sunday, July 22, 2012 7:06:28 PM UTC-4,...
Forum: Quilting July 18th 12, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Cindy from GA
Flagged for abuse

Ok so now we get rid of the spam posts, but why is everyone's posts being flagged for abuse?

Cindy from GA
Forum: Quilting July 17th 12, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Cindy from GA
Been awhile

It's been a few days since I've checked in with the group here and imagine my surprise when I did a few minutes ago and my whole format has changed. THERE IS NO MORE SPAM showing up. Wow...that is...
Forum: Quilting April 30th 12, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Cindy from GA
OT- Beds for our Military Dogs

On Apr 26, 2:50*pm, (Jill -Critter Comforts)
wrote:
Hi All,
* Just wanted to share a new project that I'm working along side of
making the blankets for animal rescues....
Forum: Quilting February 15th 12, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Cindy from GA
Pami

On Feb 15, 5:42*pm, Pat S wrote:
Oh dear, how very sad. *Pami had fought such a long and fierce battle.
Her 'boys' will feel so alone. *May they have many thoughts...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 12, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Cindy from GA
Pami

Please keep Pami's husband and son in your thoughts and prayers as
Pami has left this world and gone on ahead. This has just happened.

Cindy from GA
Forum: Quilting February 13th 12, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Cindy from GA
OT Happy Birthday to me

On Feb 13, 12:39*pm, "Bobbie Sews More" wrote:
Today is my Birthday and I am going out to eat lunch at one of my favorite
Mexican restaurants! *The rest of the day will be...
Forum: Quilting February 12th 12, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Cindy from GA
Our friend Pami

For those of you that are not on FB but have been following the ups
and downs of Pami.

There has been a post made that her husband Alan has called in Hospice
and she is on the decline. Please...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25