Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Heinrich Butschal[_3_]
Forum: Jewelry March 12th 09, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 26
I need to buy a 'Rolling Mill', any suggestions ?

Abrasha schrieb:
Heinrich Butschal wrote:
Abrasha schrieb:
FC... wrote:
I found a beautiful electric Dinkel for you on eBay. Unfortunately it
is in Germany. ...
Forum: Jewelry March 10th 09, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

Abrasha schrieb:
FC... wrote:
I found a beautiful electric Dinkel for you on eBay. Unfortunately it
is in Germany. http://tinyurl.com/ahv879

Don´t say it too loud, the Austrians would...
Forum: Jewelry September 28th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 2
provenance

schrieb:
i have three pieces of estate jewelry [cocktail ring, pendant,
bracelet]
made about 1900's from Russia.

such antique jewels and other old jewelry from private...
Forum: Jewelry August 1st 08, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 10
Sticky wax for buffing

eromlignod schrieb:
Thanks for all the replies. I ordered some dop wax from the link you
gave me.

Now...what is the best way to melt it?

What I'm using it for is to position some small...
Forum: Jewelry July 16th 08, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 35
Ebay Diamonds

Peter W.. Rowe, schrieb:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:45:45 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry gruhn
wrote:

If You will buy cheap the risk is higher that You will get a...
Forum: Jewelry July 15th 08, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 14
Value of Rubies per karat

gruhn schrieb:
When people answer you "no" they are telling you that when they go to
the dealer they roll some dice and pay whatever comes up; that they
just sort of guess; that the price is...
Forum: Jewelry July 14th 08, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 14
Value of Rubies per karat

TXZZ schrieb:
YEah, I know this is a loaded question

Yes, I know that like all gems, karat value increases exponentially
with the size of the ruby, because large gems are the rarest

Forum: Jewelry June 24th 08, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 35
Ebay Diamonds

Peter W.. Rowe, schrieb:
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 18:24:59 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry papa smurf
wrote:

Ok so now that is out there. I have been shopping around. I...
Forum: Jewelry June 24th 08, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 35
Ebay Diamonds

Peter W.. Rowe, schrieb:
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 18:24:59 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry papa smurf
wrote:
=20
=20
Ok so now that is out there. I have been shopping around. ...
Forum: Jewelry June 22nd 08, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 35
Ebay Diamonds

Abrasha schrieb:
Heinrich Butschal wrote:
papa smurf schrieb:
Hello All,

I am in the market for loose diamonds. I have been to several stores
in my area, but recently decided to...
Forum: Jewelry June 22nd 08, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 35
Ebay Diamonds

Peter W.. Rowe, schrieb:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:30:59 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry Abrasha
wrote:

In all seriousness. If you would buy a diamond from me, I would...
Forum: Jewelry June 21st 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 35
Ebay Diamonds

papa smurf schrieb:
Hello All,

I am in the market for loose diamonds. I have been to several stores
in my area, but recently decided to look at how diamonds are selling
on E-Bay. From...
Forum: Jewelry June 16th 08, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 6
luigi scialanga

buckaroo schrieb:
I find it very difficult to find documents , photos, ... , on the
creations (especially his incredible necklaces) of this italian
designer, can anyone help?
Thanks :)

It...
Forum: Jewelry April 20th 08, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 6
Investment Castings problem -- surface defects caused by ...?

Séimí mac Liam schrieb:
Paul Wilson wrote in
:

www.eliasbing.com/surface_defects.html

Why aren't they being die...
Forum: Jewelry April 8th 08, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

Subject: Investment Castings problem -- surface defects caused by ...?
From: Heinrich Butschal
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008...
Forum: Jewelry April 3rd 08, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
alternative to cuttlebone Quick-Cast MMD

Subject: alternative to cuttlebone Quick-Cast MMD
From: Heinrich Butschal
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 08:25:23 +0200

Peter...
Forum: Jewelry April 2nd 08, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
alternative to cuttlebone

Peter W.. Rowe, schrieb:
On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 09:00:46 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry silverstall
wrote:

I have used cuttlefish for casting silver items for many...
Forum: Jewelry March 26th 08, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
About Fine Silver

schrieb:
Hi,all
I have two questions.

1.Which one is softer between Fine Silver and 24kt gold?

It should be near together.

2.Which type of solder(Easy ,M, H) I...
Forum: Jewelry March 6th 08, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 19
I would like to make my own Sterling and Argentium Metals... Is this possible ?

Abrasha schrieb:
Jman wrote:
I currently possess a large number of pure silver bars (500 oz's) an=
a LOT of pure copper. Can I combine (using a proper scale) the prop=
er
weights...
Forum: Jewelry January 22nd 08, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 9
need advice on ring repair

schrieb:
Hi,
I would really appreciate some advice on how to fix my great-
grandmother's ring :)
My mother replaced two stones with something the local jeweler could
find...
Forum: Jewelry January 19th 08, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 12
Website review sought - comments invited

Craig Cockburn schrieb:
In message , Abrasha
writes

when a number of people give you good advice, you more or less tell...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21