Showing results 1 to 25 of 311
Search took 0.82 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Maren at google
Forum: Beads June 8th 11, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Maren at google
sad nooz

Well, I guess I'll just reply to the last post.
Very sad to hear of Sooz's passing, she emailed me last year some time
when Kalera
started a RCB thread on Lampwork Etc. (which didn't have a lot...
Forum: Beads May 9th 11, 10:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Maren at google
AD: I have Ornela seed beads in my Artfire shop

To post an ad that's at least about beads:
I have all of the colors and sizes of Ornela seed beads that I
currently have in my Artfire shop:
http://www.artfire.com/users/hilobeads
(check under seed...
Forum: Beads January 14th 11, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Maren at google
Sad news

Hi all,

I just got the following very sad news from Barbara Forbes-Lyons on
Facebook:

Since we all share the history of RCB, I wanted you to know that VJ
(vicki jean) Ball passed away this morning...
Forum: Beads December 24th 10, 08:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Maren at google
Has anyone got?

Sorry, no, I don't, but I'm glad to see you're still around here.
I hope to be around again more ...

Aloha and Merry Christmas,
Maren

On Nov 21, 12:08*pm, Shirley...
Forum: Beads December 24th 10, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Maren at google
Any one here - bead loom question

Hi Cheryl,

no experience with bead looms whatsoever, but any kind of monofilament
(fishing line) should work, at least for starts. You may get a better
deal at fishing stores than craft stores, and...
Forum: Beads July 9th 10, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Maren at google
some beady eyecandy

You bet (for looking).
Beautiful stuff there, and beautifully done, thanks for sharing!

Maren

On Jul 3, 5:59*am, Sarajane wrote:
I just redid my friend Laura's website...
Forum: Beads July 6th 10, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Maren at google
OK, I'm back, anything going on?

Good to see you back, Sarajane!

On May 31, 4:48*am, Sarajane wrote:
Hi there!
Good to see you *both, Maren and Shirley!
I've been away a while, I've gone back to school...
Forum: Beads April 25th 10, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Maren at google
OT Shirley health report

On Apr 24, 11:36*pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message , Bart Mendelson
writes

Forum: Jewelry March 28th 10, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 21
Posted By Maren at google
Question

On Mar 27, 9:24 pm, Chilla wrote:
1 Lucky Texan wrote:
On Mar 24, 3:34 am, "
wrote:

Hi,
Forum: Beads March 26th 10, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Maren at google
It's that PEEPS time of year again!

On Mar 21, 10:26*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message
,
Susan in DC...
Forum: Beads March 1st 10, 09:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Maren at google
tsunami scare over

Hi all,

just in case anybody was wondering, nothing bad happened here. It was
a tsunami alright, but not a big one. I decided to not go to a swap
meet because I didn't want to drive downhill before...
Forum: Beads December 16th 09, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Maren at google
I am so tired of this spam

Can we have this newsgroup back to ourselves please?

Of course you spammers just post you don't read and you
don't care.
I'm not even going to bother signing this.
Forum: Jewelry December 10th 09, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 2
Posted By Maren at google
Traditional hand drill

On Nov 29, 1:08 pm, Zoot wrote:
I am interested in using traditional hand tools for jewelry
fabrication. I understand there are several types of hand drills;
spiral...
Forum: Beads December 9th 09, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Maren at google
where is it going??

On Dec 8, 8:33*pm, Shirley Shone

Nice to see you pop in Kandice.
Let me take this chance of wishing you all the best for Christmas and
the New year.
Forum: Beads December 9th 09, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Maren at google
where is it going??

On Dec 8, 8:06*pm, Kandice Seeber wrote:
It's sad.....but with Facebook and other places like that out there,
newsgroups just fade into the background for me. *Also,...
Forum: Beads December 6th 09, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Maren at google
where is it going??

On Dec 5, 3:51*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

I'm sorry to see the newsgroup/usenet experience fade away. I think it was a
truly open enriching experience for all who used it....
Forum: Beads December 4th 09, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Maren at google
where is it going??

On Dec 2, 5:49*pm, "Sterling" wrote:
where is the NG going? *are they planning to delete it??

Sterling

What? I hope not!

Maren
Forum: Beads November 4th 09, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Maren at google
Sorting & Organizing Beads

Actually, looking at it again, it looks like only the copy of my reply
failed.
So, Shirley, I hope you got the picture.

On Nov 3, 4:17*pm, Maren at google wrote:
Too bad...
Forum: Beads November 4th 09, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Maren at google
Sorting & Organizing Beads

Too bad it got redirected to "nospam" and failed ...

On Nov 3, 2:47*pm, Maren at google wrote:
Done!
Feel honored to be asked.

Hugs back,
Maren

On Nov 3,...
Forum: Beads November 4th 09, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Maren at google
Sorting & Organizing Beads

Done!
Feel honored to be asked.

Hugs back,
Maren

On Nov 3, 1:30*pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
It is sad there are very few posts.
Maren I have not got your...
Forum: Beads February 19th 09, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By Maren at google
OT Can we have a roll call.

On Feb 14, 7:24*pm, wrote:
Hey Sterling,

[...]
Glad to see you.

Yes, me too!
Forum: Beads February 19th 09, 07:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Maren at google
My new blog!

They grow to be rather big trees. But you're not the first
person who asks whether they are related to carnations.
I have to look into where that idea comes from.

Maren

On Feb 14, 6:53*pm,...
Forum: Beads February 4th 09, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Maren at google
Patti "beadseeker" Whitely passed away Friday

Nolly, thank you for posting this.
This is so unexpected. I remember Carla and I trying to
meet with Patti in Chicago in summer of 2006, and I'm
really sad now that that never came to be.

Her family...
Forum: Beads January 29th 09, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Maren at google
AD: Long Time Bead Seller Sez: "I QUIT!" 70% off all beads,findings

On Jan 28, 7:48*am, beadplay wrote:
Hello all,

I have been selling beads to crafters, designers, and hobbyists for
more than 20 years.

And ... it's time that I...
Forum: Beads January 25th 09, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Maren at google
AD - new lampwork on ebay!

Hi Kandice,

glad to see you post, and glad to see your auction is getting
some decent bidding - and still has 6 days to go.
It's nice to get some bead related ads sometimes among
all the spam. I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 311