Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stella Fenley
Forum: Yarn August 21st 07, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By Stella Fenley
Stitch pattern instructions needing explanation

when you get to the K.2 in l ,you make two stitches as knit stitches in the
long loop then you turn,when you make the knitted stitches it help make the
base for the next pattern row.
I am getting...
Forum: Yarn August 6th 07, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By Stella Fenley
Rug Ideas

This is what is did to make a scatter rug,I filet crochet a piece.then I and
took the strips of cloth that was in those scatter rugs you buy at Walmart
,and I weaved the strips over under till the...
Forum: Yarn August 5th 07, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Stella Fenley
fishtail pattern

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-hPoyIeslcqobrefmpVg-?cq=1&p=7

http://community.livejournal.com/knitting/5714491.html

http://inahappycamper.eponym.com/Festive%20Fish%20in%20a%20Row.pdf

http://knitti...
Forum: Yarn August 1st 07, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Stella Fenley
Knitting Machine

You could send Astor lady an e-mail and she can refer you to someone in your
area ,if you don't want it shipped over the waters.Stella
"harrowwoman" wrote in message...
Forum: Yarn August 1st 07, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Stella Fenley
Knitting Machine

Send e-mail to
she is a knitting machine dealer.Knitting Machines Unlimited
Her number is 1-352-759-2513,
her name: Jeanne Bimstein
55616 Lee St.
Astor,Florida...
Forum: Yarn July 20th 07, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By Stella Fenley
OT - just touching base

I am sorry for your lose of your dad ,I send my condolecences.May you hold
on to the fond memories of the one you cherished.

My prayers are with you in time of sorrow.

Stella
"JJMolvik"...
Forum: Yarn May 29th 07, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By Stella Fenley
question

Was it in this group some one a few weeks ago was looking for a sweater
pattern that has the trees of life on it.
If so I would like to pass the information onto who ever was looking for
it the...
Forum: Yarn May 26th 07, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By Stella Fenley
Ojos de Dios book

http://www.buttonspecialties.com/pdfs/Summer%20Market%20Bag.pdf
"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message
"Melinda Meahan - take...
Forum: Yarn May 26th 07, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By Stella Fenley
Ojos de Dios book

http://www.canadianliving.com/CanadianLiving/client/en/Crafts/DetailNews.asp?idNews=237375&idSM=307
"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message...
Forum: Yarn May 7th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By Stella Fenley
here is some info

http://www.sheepandwool.com/documents/History%20Of%20Leicester%20Sheep.pdf

Stella
Forum: Yarn May 7th 07, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Stella Fenley
Name that fleece

It looks like a ladies hair.
then if not it could be goat.

Stella

"Vintage Purls" wrote in message
Hi...
Forum: Yarn March 26th 07, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Stella Fenley
pictures of knitting sheaths

http://www.gtj.org.uk/en/themeitems/21946
Forum: Yarn March 21st 07, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Stella Fenley
Carrotts

So would I.That way you can crochet the cornicopia Stella
"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message
That is so neat, thank you,...
Forum: Yarn March 12th 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By Stella Fenley
Pattern Req. Heart Blanket

http://www.citiusa.com/preemieheart.html
"Bryan" wrote in message
I thought I had, or atleast seen one online,...
Forum: Yarn March 8th 07, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Stella Fenley
Helping out a friend...

go to www.coatsandclark.com look under crochet for babies and kids

Stella

"Carol In WI" wrote in message
Looking for an...
Forum: Yarn March 7th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Stella Fenley
Do anyone know how to convert this knitting instruction into a crochet pattern.

Row 1 single crochet .
Row 2 single crochet.
Row 3 single crochet.
Row 4 single crochet 3,* chain 1,single crochet 2 together,single crochet 6;
repeat from* ,end single crochet 3.
Row 5 single...
Forum: Yarn March 4th 07, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Stella Fenley
question about collectible needlework magazines

That's the reason I'm not clicking on it.Thanks Wooly
"WoolyGooly" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 16:33:28 -0500,...
Forum: Yarn March 3rd 07, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Stella Fenley
question about collectible needlework magazines

what type of Needlework Magazine are you talking about?

Stella
Forum: Yarn February 13th 07, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Stella Fenley
Odd-ball Sweater

http://www.woolworks.org/patterns/oddballcardi.txt

"Merri" wrote in message
Hello everyone;
Forum: Yarn February 13th 07, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Stella Fenley
Need Baby Hat Pattern

http://www.craftyarncouncil.com/projects/may_knitproject.html

http://tlcforangels.tripod.com/tlcpatterns.html

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/baby.html#NEWBORNS-hats

"DAB" Buckeye...
Forum: Yarn February 13th 07, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Stella Fenley
A couple of new pics

THat is beautiful,love the pattern and the color.Is the yarn red .

Stella

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
I made a new Yahoo album for my...
Forum: Yarn February 7th 07, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By Stella Fenley
Today's dyejinks

That is beautiful colors .You do great work on the dying of the wools
..Beautiful..
Stella
"WoolyGooly" wrote in message
Forum: Yarn January 29th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Stella Fenley
Cross Afghan

http://crochet.about.com/library/blcross1.htm
http://crochet.about.com/library/blcross2.htm

"Makita" wrote in message...
Forum: Yarn January 29th 07, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Stella Fenley
Cross Afghan

http://www.crochetnmore.com/crossafghansquare.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/celtwich/Maltesecross.html
http://www.crochetnmore.com/crossafghansquare3.htm

"Makita"

Forum: Yarn January 22nd 07, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Stella Fenley
hi everyone

I have questions?Has any of you every worked with bangles or pailettes in
your knit or crochet projects?
Do you know where I may find some patterns using them ?
Or do any of you have any tips for...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 55