Showing results 1 to 25 of 298
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: claudia
Forum: Quilting August 25th 12, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By claudia
OT And away we go!

Could I send you the entire Spanish government, most of the regional
and local politicians, and about 95% of what calls itself journalist
in this country? That should feed your gators!

Actually,...
Forum: Quilting August 18th 12, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By claudia
I'm back!!!

Dancing is way overrated anyway! Sewing is IT!

Congratulations

Claudia
Forum: Quilting August 13th 12, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By claudia
Would this work?

This is what I came up with (sorry very long...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 12, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By claudia
Would this work?

I like the idea of a whole lot of seemingly random sqaures and
rectangels without sashing. It would be busy, yes, but who says a
quilt needs to be restful? Do you have EQ7? MAybe you could...
Forum: Quilting August 4th 12, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By claudia
OT new eye tomorrow

Yeah right; bet you haven't made a chopped off point or wobbly 9.parch
EVER.

So glad your "magic" eye is healing welll and doing wht it is supposed
to.

Can't wait to see your new quilts.

Claudia
Forum: Quilting August 4th 12, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By claudia
QNNtv any good?

Like you I live in Europe so I am looking forward to answers to your
question!

Claudia
Forum: Quilting July 28th 12, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By claudia
HAPPY Feetz!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

So happy for you and your feet

Claudia
Forum: Quilting July 19th 12, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By claudia
Think with me

Browns, greens and blues would be my choice

Claudia
Forum: Quilting July 18th 12, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By claudia
Ping Polly

Hoping all goes well. And waiting to hear that it has.

Claudia
Forum: Quilting April 10th 12, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By claudia
Double Wedding ring

Hi Michelle

I have to say the inklingo method (http://www.inklingo.com/). Nothing beats those fine lines directly printed onto your fabric. Accuracy to the max.

Claudia
Forum: Quilting April 7th 12, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By claudia
Barefootin Part 2

Excellent news! Noe promise you'll take things easy and take LITTLE steps.

Claudia
Forum: Quilting March 27th 12, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By claudia
Owww! Pins!

I use pins like you Trish and I do QAYG. But I have found this terrific little
gadget called pinmoor; it's a silicon plug that slips onto the point of the pin and therefore prevents the pin from...
Forum: Quilting March 25th 12, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By claudia
Great news

That is great news!

So happy for you both

Claudia
Forum: Quilting February 21st 12, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By claudia
Quilt Retreat Question

Go for it!!!

Claudia
Forum: Quilting February 16th 12, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By claudia
Pami

Rest in peace Pami.

Claudia
Forum: Quilting February 12th 12, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By claudia
Please save me some hours

Hi Polly

I have successfully used kona cotton white for printing photographs.
Done several projects using this and they all came out great and are
lasting.

Hope this helps

Claudia
Forum: Quilting January 19th 12, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By claudia
When to Walk away

After I finish throwing a hissy fit to let out the frustration, I
usually put the project away and tackle one of the many cross stitch
projects I have started. Or pick up a quilting project if the...
Forum: Quilting January 11th 12, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By claudia
Polly:Gators needed

Hugs and good thought going your way. What you are doing for this
young man is priceless. He is so lucky to have you.

Take care of YOU!

Claudia
Forum: Quilting December 22nd 11, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By claudia
At least some good news.

Good news!!!

Claudia
Forum: Quilting December 14th 11, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By claudia
Good thoughts please

My thoughts are with you.

Claudia
Forum: Quilting December 10th 11, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By claudia
Curses!

Sometimes (but only sometimes, few and far between) I thank my lucky
stars for NOT having a LQS or even TSWLTH here in Spain. Now that the
newly elected government has decided to drastically cut into...
Forum: Quilting December 10th 11, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By claudia
Chewy Chocolate Cookies

DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!! You wicked enabler!!!!

It has cost me suffering and sacrifice but I have managed to lose 35
pounds since Sept 19, and now this!!! OF course, I will have to...
Forum: Quilting December 4th 11, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By claudia
Basting a quilt

I watched the videos and promptly saved them in my favorites playlist.
It looks great and I will definitely try it the next time I have a
quilt big enough; lately all I'm doing is samplers and they...
Forum: Quilting November 29th 11, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By claudia
OT The Lady and the Snake

ROTFLMAO!!!

NEver a dull moment with you! I love it!

Claudia
Forum: Quilting November 17th 11, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By claudia
Free quilting programs to watch online

How come this isn't labeled as enabling??? LOL!

If you happen to stumble across a reliable site for cloning oneself,
please let me know. I really REALLY need to find a way to get more
hours in a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 298